Top 10 List Board: General Discussion Topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 List Board: General Discussion Topic

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
1 year ago#1
Welcome to the official TTLB general discussion topic! If you have a general inquiry about lists that wouldn't fit in a topic devoted to a particular list, or an interesting comment about a list that hasn't been featured recently, this is the place to do it! The goal here is to capture the more general, ongoing conversations that fragment and die quickly when in their own threads.
www.DDJGames.com | Latest: GameFAQs Top 100: #10 to #1
twitter.com/ddjgames | www.GamingSymmetry.com

User Info: ZeroType-X

ZeroType-X
1 year ago#2
Smart move, DDJ.

Kelp's thread of general discussion ending up disappearing into the archives, but this should make it so we can keep discussing things.
Searching for the Hardest since May 2016.
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah, DDJ and I collaborated on getting this up. Let's be sure and all request a sticky for this, so it can stay up next to DDJ's other stickies!

I had a list idea the other day, but it's slipped my mind. I'll post again if I can remember it.

EDIT: Oh, it's already a sticky? That was fast!
Tired of the spam on the PotD board? Want to actually talk about the GameFAQs Poll of the Day? So do we!
http://tinyurl.com/GF-APotD
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 year ago#4
My last idea was horses in gaming....
And I only managed 2...
:/
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG ultimate hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#5
I have a question. Why is there only two pages of topics for this board and no archived threads?

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 year ago#6
GoukiAkujiki posted...
I have a question. Why is there only two pages of topics for this board and no archived threads?

I think it purges to avoid clutter or something.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG ultimate hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
1 year ago#7
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Yeah, DDJ and I collaborated on getting this up. Let's be sure and all request a sticky for this, so it can stay up next to DDJ's other stickies!

I feel like this gives me too much credit -- this was 100% KELP's idea :)
www.DDJGames.com | Latest: GameFAQs Top 100: #10 to #1
twitter.com/ddjgames | www.GamingSymmetry.com

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#8
gamemaster712 posted...
GoukiAkujiki posted...

I don't like it. Plus this is almost like a strictly content contributor board, I feel some more respect should be given to this place.
GoukiAkujiki posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
GoukiAkujiki posted...

I don't like it. Plus this is almost like a strictly content contributor board, I feel some more respect should be given to this place.

From the ground rules sticky:
DDJ posted...

4e. This board does not archive. The only downside about this dedicated board is that, while the old A-10 Attack! board archived, this one does not. We can continue to use the A-10 Attack! board for cases where we want a discussion to be archived in case we forget about it: for example, back in the archives on that board are two list idea discussions that I still consult. So, if you want to have a discussion about an idea and ensure it archives, create a topic on the A-10 Attack! board, then create a topic on this board directing to that discussion. The A-10 Attack! board is here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564848-a-10-attack

It's not ideal, but it is available. I've personally never visited that board, but if people find it useful, it's certainly there for you to use.
Tired of the spam on the PotD board? Want to actually talk about the GameFAQs Poll of the Day? So do we!
http://tinyurl.com/GF-APotD

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
1 year ago#10
Technically, DOESN'T this board archive? The topic will be hidden from general view, but it will not get deleted.
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 List Board: General Discussion Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.