This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#11
colt85 posted...
rini124 posted...
colt85 posted...
Do you have Callie and Marie amiibos?

I do! I have both of them :)

It it's only for cataloging, how about cataloging session with HHD giant items, Puzzle League, Island Escape and misc new items for letting me visit both amiibos enought times to buy all their items?

I already have all the giant items and you already let me do the Puzzle League items, but I would be okay with the others! I'll just need to scan them in :) (And of course can only do one at a time but :P) Do you have a preference for which first?

-----------
Updated looking to buy list due to the fact that I can't edit my first post:
Fancy Tea Set x2
Cupcake
Flower Fairy Boots
Iron Garden Chair
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Nintendo 3DS Station
Nintendo Wii U Shelf
Flower Fairy Wig
Any Desert Island Escape items that aren't already listed in the above link.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: colt85

colt85
1 year ago#12
rini124 posted...
colt85 posted...
rini124 posted...
colt85 posted...
Do you have Callie and Marie amiibos?

I do! I have both of them :)

It it's only for cataloging, how about cataloging session with HHD giant items, Puzzle League, Island Escape and misc new items for letting me visit both amiibos enought times to buy all their items?

I already have all the giant items and you already let me do the Puzzle League items, but I would be okay with the others! I'll just need to scan them in :) (And of course can only do one at a time but :P) Do you have a preference for which first?

-----------
Updated looking to buy list due to the fact that I can't edit my first post:
Fancy Tea Set x2
Cupcake
Flower Fairy Boots
Iron Garden Chair
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Nintendo 3DS Station
Nintendo Wii U Shelf
Flower Fairy Wig

I'm missing all of them so no preference, but I'm thinking maybe about midweek or next weekend since I'd need a LOT of tickets to buy all the stuff, plus get a few more play coins to fnish Island Escape

Also, I thought the list was what you were missing, I don't think I have much stuff not listed on there besides the Epona stuff you mention
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

rini124
1 year ago#13
colt85 posted...
I'm missing all of them so no preference, but I'm thinking maybe about midweek or next weekend since I'd need a LOT of tickets to buy all the stuff, plus get a few more play coins to fnish Island Escape

Also, I thought the list was what you were missing, I don't think I have much stuff not listed on there besides the Epona stuff you mention

Okay :) And that's fine--just let me know when.

Nooope, it's what I have so far! I'm hoping to make it a full on check-list once a fully translated list exists. I did just get the Epona stuff thanks to someone letting me order from theirs, but I do still need a lot of other things ^^;
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

rini124
1 year ago#14
Bump~

Also updated buying list:
Fancy Tea Set x2
Cupcake
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Nintendo 3DS Station
Nintendo Wii U Shelf
Flower Fairy Wig
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived