This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#1
I have a list of everything I've catalogged thus far on my website: http://www.crystal-dreams.us/?page_id=4673

I am looking to catalog anything not there. For the most part, I am not interested in buying anything--just catalogging it. If you have an item for sale or certain RV in, I don't mind buying/ordering them myself--I just ask to give me the time to come back to order as much as I might want to (possibly with my other game file).

I have tons of Bells to offer, I have nearly every Amiibo (only missing Sheik so I can't get any of Epona's items), and all 400 Amiibo Cards (I'm in the US so I do not have any of the Japanese ones--I will have the Hello Kitty ones later this month though), I have another game that I've built up coupons on so I can bypass the 3 a day limit by switching the date on that one so I can order things for people. My other town is literally a cycling town so if you want one of the villagers, I can even more them in and cycle them out (it could take a while though). I also have a pre-update complete catalog and am hoping to complete the post-update catalog ASAP (thus this thread).

Finally, looking for the following to purchase:
Fancy Tea Set x2
Lon Lon Milk
Cupcake
Flower Fairy Boots
Iron Garden Chair
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Nintendo 3DS Station
Nintendo Wii U Shelf
Flower Fairy Wig
Any Desert Island Escape items that aren't already listed in the above link.

Town Rules:
-Don't run. I have so many flowers.
-Please follow me. I'll usually close the gate after letting someone in so be patient.
-Do not take anything.
-Do not shake trees.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: colt85

colt85
1 year ago#2
Do you have Callie and Marie amiibos?
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

rini124
1 year ago#3
colt85 posted...

I do! I have both of them :)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: thesauce1234

thesauce1234
1 year ago#4
You can easily get the Flower Fairy stuff from playing AC Puzzle League on a 3DS. The amount of points you need for each Mode is ridiculously low to get the items :3
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2567-8412
MH4U: IGN - Friend HR 999 ~ MHG: IGN - Sauce HR7

rini124
1 year ago#5
thesauce1234 posted...
You can easily get the Flower Fairy stuff from playing AC Puzzle League on a 3DS. The amount of points you need for each Mode is ridiculously low to get the items :3

I'm absolutely terrible at Puzzle League. I already have played it for so many hours, it was hard enough for me to get the few things I did (and if it wasn't for the Mabel Amiibo, I wouldn't even have gotten any of them), and I'm genuinely not good enough to get the other items. I managed to get the Dress, Wand, and Easy Story mode items (Wallpaper, Flooring, and Cushion), but the others just aren't happening.

Unless the requirements were to just try the game/mode, I never had a chance, honestly.

thesauce1234
1 year ago#6
rini124 posted...
thesauce1234 posted...

I'm absolutely terrible at Puzzle League. I already have played it for so many hours, it was hard enough for me to get the few things I did (and if it wasn't for the Mabel Amiibo, I wouldn't even have gotten any of them), and I'm genuinely not good enough to get the other items. I managed to get the Dress, Wand, and Easy Story mode items (Wallpaper, Flooring, and Cushion), but the others just aren't happening.

Unless the requirements were to just try the game/mode, I never had a chance, honestly.

oh rip
Well I'll be adding my to Waverliliy's Dupetown so you can probably get them for free :3
I need more of the Fruit Cushions Duped for all the Fruit Types anyways >~<

rini124
1 year ago#7
Well, feel free to let me know how it goes :P I'm beyond stressed with so many items x___x

thesauce1234
1 year ago#8
rini124 posted...
Well, feel free to let me know how it goes :P I'm beyond stressed with so many items x___x

I feel you there.
I need like a bunch of Pasta, Imperial Pots, etc. for my Food House and all of those are Campground Unorderables that can be customized :/

rini124
1 year ago#9
thesauce1234 posted...
rini124 posted...

I feel you there.
I need like a bunch of Pasta, Imperial Pots, etc. for my Food House and all of those are Campground Unorderables that can be customized :/

I'm trying not to even think of what I may want customized or more than one of right now. As long as I get at least one of the items I really like (and everything else at least catalogged), I'm good.

The hardest for me to wait on though are the Sanrio ones. I want all of the items so badly, but I should have the cards later this month thanks to a friend so I know I can be patient... but ugh, I would love to get the room ideas I have in mind done.

User Info: colt85

colt85
1 year ago#10
rini124 posted...
colt85 posted...

I do! I have both of them :)

It it's only for cataloging, how about cataloging session with HHD giant items, Puzzle League, Island Escape and misc new items for letting me visit both amiibos enought times to buy all their items?
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And Buying Flower Fairy Boots)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived