This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giveaway town reopening! Town Heaven!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town reopening! Town Heaven!

User Info: Deidara-Smash

Deidara-Smash
1 year ago#481
Well, I'd like to give it a shot! I added you.
3DS FC: 0404-5707-0647
ACNL: Mayor of Hoelbrak

User Info: Aimie

Aimie
1 year ago#482
Oops... I can't add people while I'm open. And sometimes I miss people. >.< It happens. I'll add people I've
missed at next reset. ^^;

(Can you also please state in EVERY comment you post that I've already added you, to save me from
wasting time by accidentally adding you again, TY!)
Mayor Amelia of Town Heaven.
FC: 3712-1877-9678

User Info: kiwikenobi

kiwikenobi
1 year ago#483
Okay, thank you! I'll look for your gate once I'm added. :)
3DS FC: 3823 9819 2729 (Mayor/Pokemon Trainer Name: Kira)
Town Name: Zodell - New Leaf Dream Address: 4B00 000F 734F

User Info: Bunny8093

Bunny8093
1 year ago#484
Aimie posted...
Oops... I can't add people while I'm open. And sometimes I miss people. >.< It happens. I'll add people I've
missed at next reset. ^^;

(Can you also please state in EVERY comment you post that I've already added you, to save me from

So is there still hope for another chance tonight? I want redemption from Resetti lol. But either way thanks for giving us all a chance to plunder your very leafy town.

Haha get it? Cuz your town is covered in leafs? I'll hush now

Oh and I'm added
1st FC: 1075-1207-3763 | Mayor Delana of Kingdom (Main Town)
2nd FC: 0490-7979-0288 | Mayor Mein of Saikuru (Secondary Town)

User Info: Nicole_Hearts

Nicole_Hearts
1 year ago#485
Got sidetracked and forgot to post but thanks for having me over earlier! Was able to get most of the stuff I'm looking for (except the pancakes xD), it was a lot of fun, hopefully I can drop by again sometime soon ^^
Mayor Kalel from Lilycove.
FC: 0490-9500-6508

Aimie
1 year ago#486
Guys, I'm going to go to bed now. Hardly anything has been taken still and it hasn't been long since I last
reset so I'm just gonna leave it on over night. I'm sure it's going to error soon but... Whatever. Sleep is important
and its 3:30am here. ^^; I'm sorry to those who didn't get in tonight! There's always tomorrow and every day
after that! ;D Take care all. <3<3

User Info: Ludica

Ludica
1 year ago#487
..ALLLLL FOR NOTHINGGGGG *all this salt on me...jk*

Night. Congrats whoever got the stuff.
3DS FC- 0404-9916-9482 ( ACNL Town- Filgaiaz )
Miso Curry is my favorite food.

User Info: pokedancer

pokedancer
1 year ago#488
Take care Aimie!
Night!
Thank you so much again!~
You have added me ^~^
[Proud Aslan of Solgaleo's Light!]{FC: 2208-4586-0268 IGN: Jillian} *Ambassador of CEAL* ^Admin of PPG^ ~Keep The Light In~ http://tinyurl.com/pokedancer1

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#489
Aimie posted...
Guys, I'm going to go to bed now. Hardly anything has been taken still and it hasn't been long since I last
reset so I'm just gonna leave it on over night. I'm sure it's going to error soon but... Whatever. Sleep is important
and its 3:30am here. ^^; I'm sorry to those who didn't get in tonight! There's always tomorrow and every day
after that! ;D Take care all. <3<3

Good night! Thank you so much for doing this~

I think most people went right for just the Sanrio stuff as that's pretty much the only things I saw gone. I still needed to catalog a few of the Kerokerokeropi items, but I'm glad I've gotten to catalog so many HHD ones. I'm just sad it's such a slow process. (Slow as in me needing to pick each one up, write the name down, and drop it XD Not as in how this goes)

(You've added me already :) )
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

Aimie
1 year ago#490
Please re-comment if I have to add you, and please state that we're already friends on the DS if you comment
to have conversation! Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town reopening! Town Heaven!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived