This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And buy some others)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And buy some others)

User Info: rini124

rini124
11 months ago#1
Decided to make a new thread to keep it cleaner, so more or less I am looking to catalog all the new items. While I'd like some of the new items to actually have as well, my main focus is just getting to catalog them all.

List of items I HAVE Catalogged thus far: http://www.crystal-dreams.us/?page_id=4673 Anything listed there I do NOT need to catalog as I already have. If you have something not there that I can catalog, please let me know.

For a list of items I DO need to catalog, I have this list on MoriDB: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Mipm6UX8yf Keep in mind that MoriDB's database of new items is NOT complete (there are over 750 new items and they only have about 550-600) and thus, there are probably a large number of items I am missing that are not included in this list so crosschecking both would be great.

I have no interest in items that don't show up in the catalog (Such as photos) so no need to offer those.

As for items I want to buy, you can check out this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/s5emC6iG4k
Some items not included on the site yet that I am still looking for: Fancy Teaset, Cupcake (Please check the most recent post of mine to see if I have gotten it yet as I will make a note there)

What I have to offer:
-Several Millions of Bells.
-I have a complete catalog pre-update so anything that can be re-ordered, I can get.
-I also have all the Giant items due to linking HHD.
-Lots of playcoins on my other 3DS. I'm currently working on fixing my date so I can keep getting fortune cookies to try and get certain items for you.
-I have nearly every compatible Amiibo. The only ones I do not have are Sheik and the Sanrio cards (the latter which I should hopefully have sometime in December at the latest). I even have all 400 Amiibo Cards. I can even more someone in and try to get them to move out in my other game. Keep in mind this can take a while.
-Lots of coupons built up on my other 3DS' game. I've mostly just been using it when I scan an Amiibo to help myself get all the items. I can help order items for you too if you're short on coupon.

Town Rules
-Don't run. I have so many flowers.
-Please follow me. I'll usually close the gate after letting someone in so be patient.
-Do not take anything other than items placed for you.
-Do not shake trees.

As my town is completely covered in nature and paths, the only place to drop items is the Town Tree so it is much more convenient to go to your town for catalogging and to give whatever I need to.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

rini124
11 months ago#2
Bumping up~ I have less than 100 items to go now for catalogging!

Items still wanted for buying
Fancy Tea Set
Tranquil Bridge
My Melody Dress
Shoji Bench
Desert Island items not listed in my gotten section
White Festive Tree
Wii U Game Shelf
Single Rose
Nintendo 3DS Station
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

rini124
11 months ago#3
Another bump...

Items still wanted for buying
Fancy Tea Set
Tranquil Bridge
My Melody Dress
Shoji Bench
Good Luck Charm
White Festive Tree
Wii U Game Shelf
Single Rose
Nintendo 3DS Station
2017 Cake
Amiibo Shelf
Ikada Trophy
Water Floor
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Looking to Catalog any new items I still need (And buy some others)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived