This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

User Info: Grubmeyer

Grubmeyer
1 year ago#171
I'd love to take a look around! Thank you for doing this! FC in signature.
PSN - grubmeyer : XBL - Grubmeyer
NNID - Grubmeyer : 3DS FC - 1375-7327-6652

User Info: Pegaboo

Pegaboo
1 year ago#172
Hi! I'd love to stop by too if you'll add me!

Thank you.

Peggy
Peggy (Pegaboo)
FC: 3625-9149-6535

User Info: QueenxAmy

QueenxAmy
1 year ago#173
Update: I've added the complete creepy set and the complete mermaid set. I also have a little
collection of gold roses and jacob ladders (these will be the only hybrids I'll add as I have no room
for the rest of them and hybrids are quite easy to obtain anyways) I also have the rest of the new
7-11 items along with the old and I've included a few extra/duped new food items.
Town name Azure... Mayor name Amy...
Friend code... 4382-2016-0353

User Info: vince0124

vince0124
1 year ago#174
Cool!

added
If you're evil and you're on the rise, you can count on the four of us taking you down!
3866-8834-8591

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#175
QueenxAmy posted...
Update: I've added the complete creepy set and the complete mermaid set. I also have a little
collection of gold roses and jacob ladders (these will be the only hybrids I'll add as I have no room
for the rest of them and hybrids are quite easy to obtain anyways) I also have the rest of the new
7-11 items along with the old and I've included a few extra/duped new food items.

Thank you for all your hard work :)

(I believe I'm still added)
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: CGKAHWA

CGKAHWA
1 year ago#176
QueenxAmy posted...

Is the town open right now?
FC is 3437-4458-8479. Town is Delfino.
Falco is my main, Ike is my secondary. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is the best game ever.

User Info: Nicole_Hearts

Nicole_Hearts
1 year ago#177
QueenxAmy posted...
I think I've added everybody. Please remind me once again if I haven't added you yet.
I won't be on soon, in a few hours I'll be available again as usual. (night time, UK time!)
Mayor Kalel from Lilycove.
FC: 0490-9500-6508

User Info: milkgore

milkgore
1 year ago#178
im interested !!!
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

User Info: Brownbearbob

Brownbearbob
1 year ago#179
QueenxAmy posted...

Awesome, my friend had been trying to get the Mermaid set
3DS FC: 0430-8332-4765

User Info: QueenxAmy

QueenxAmy
1 year ago#180
I'll be open soon. And by soon I mean in an hours time or so. I need to shower and eat, then I'll be open!
I still have to add some people. Please don't wait up, I will post 5 minutes before I actually open! I'm just
saying it's not long now. :) TC.
Town name Azure... Mayor name Amy...
Friend code... 4382-2016-0353
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived