This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!
(message deleted)

User Info: ShakuganNoTiana

ShakuganNoTiana
11 months ago#232
Wow was about to leave and got an error

Oh thankfully I have my items so nevermind!!

Thanks so much for doing this btw!! <3
Mayor Tiana Friend code: 4270-2891-4345 Town: Tamashii

User Info: QueenxAmy

QueenxAmy
11 months ago#233
Please don't comment asking me to add you because I'm at the limit so I can't add anybody else. Sorry about
this! And yeah, I've been open for the past 2 hours! Sorry if you didn't get a spot!
I'm going to reset real quick, I'll post again 2 minutes before opening.
Town name Azure... Mayor name Amy...
Friend code... 4382-2016-0353

QueenxAmy
11 months ago#234
And by the way, I only close/reset when most of the new items are gone... Whether this is 2 or 3 hours, it is what
it is... This will be the only time I ever reset! :)

User Info: milkgore

milkgore
11 months ago#235
QueenxAmy posted...
And by the way, I only close/reset when most of the new items are gone... Whether this is 2 or 3 hours, it is what

thank you for explaining :D
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

QueenxAmy
11 months ago#236
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...

I have noticed that people spend like 2 hours in my town just walking around... I never understood this or even like... Why? But I guess it's their choice. It doesn't take 2 hours to fill up a locker. LOL! :-) I guess I may close and re-open if I see someone hogging a space and doing nothing. Or I'll ask them politely to leave.

User Info: vince0124

vince0124
11 months ago#237
Yaya. I have chance again.
If you're evil and you're on the rise, you can count on the four of us taking you down!
3866-8834-8591

User Info: milkgore

milkgore
11 months ago#238
QueenxAmy posted...
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...

I have noticed that people spend like 2 hours in my town just walking around... I never understood this or even like... Why? But I guess it's their choice. It doesn't take 2 hours to fill up a locker. LOL! :-) I guess I may close and re-open if I see someone hogging a space and doing nothing. Or I'll ask them politely to leave.

ive noticed that too oh my goodness lol but thanks ! it gives everyone a chance to come in :)
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

User Info: rini124

rini124
11 months ago#239
QueenxAmy posted...
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...

It could be catalogging like I do XD I know that's a very slow process just due to so much item checking.
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: thesauce1234

thesauce1234
11 months ago#240
Most likely they're catalogging :/
I mean they got in so it's their choice how they want to spend their time in there, but if there's a disconnect rip lmao

Added :3
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2567-8412 ACNL Alfredo from Sauce
MH4U: IGN - Friend HR 999 ~ MHG: IGN - Sauce HR568
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived