This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

User Info: Nicole_Hearts

Nicole_Hearts
1 year ago#241
QueenxAmy posted...
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...
And by the way, I only close/reset when most of the new items are gone... Whether this is 2 or 3 hours, it is what
it is... This will be the only time I ever reset! :)

thank you for explaining :D

I have noticed that people spend like 2 hours in my town just walking around... I never understood this or even like... Why? But I guess it's their choice. It doesn't take 2 hours to fill up a locker. LOL! :-) I guess I may close and re-open if I see someone hogging a space and doing nothing. Or I'll ask them politely to leave.

Yeah haha, the one time I went in I was looking for specific things instead of just wandering since I know there are others waiting too
Mayor Kalel from Lilycove.
FC: 0490-9500-6508

Nicole_Hearts
1 year ago#242
rini124 posted...
QueenxAmy posted...
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...
And by the way, I only close/reset when most of the new items are gone... Whether this is 2 or 3 hours, it is what

I have noticed that people spend like 2 hours in my town just walking around... I never understood this or even like... Why? But I guess it's their choice. It doesn't take 2 hours to fill up a locker. LOL! :-) I guess I may close and re-open if I see someone hogging a space and doing nothing. Or I'll ask them politely to leave.

It could be catalogging like I do XD I know that's a very slow process just due to so much item checking.

I never understood why people catalog the new items. They're all unorderable anyways and I don't think they count for the badge :/

User Info: milkgore

milkgore
1 year ago#243
bless your soul lol @Nicole_Hearts
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

User Info: noammil

noammil
1 year ago#244
All I want is the RV items.:(
Mayor Noam of Townsvil
FC:0318-9961-6274

User Info: rini124

rini124
1 year ago#245
Nicole_Hearts posted...
rini124 posted...
QueenxAmy posted...
milkgore posted...
QueenxAmy posted...

It could be catalogging like I do XD I know that's a very slow process just due to so much item checking.

I never understood why people catalog the new items. They're all unorderable anyways and I don't think they count for the badge :/

Simply due to having the catalog finished, honestly. I don't want 90%+ of the new items so I could care less about ordering them. If it shows up in the catalog, I just want to catalog it.

As for the badge, I've had all gold badges since before the update so it's not even for that for me.

But having the catalog complete is important to me (And the gold badge only requires 85% anyway)
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: QueenxAmy

QueenxAmy
1 year ago#246
True! :3 They can spend as much as time as they like, but can they at least take things or do stuff? :o If you're just walking and not doing anything it IS kind of unfair on others. ;D Lol.

Anyways guys, I'm open in literally a minutes time. Just walking to the station now! :-3 TOWN HEAVEN!
Town name Azure... Mayor name Amy...
Friend code... 4382-2016-0353

milkgore
1 year ago#247
this is torture lol
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

User Info: QueenxAmy

QueenxAmy
1 year ago#248
milkgore posted...
this is torture lol

I know hun. :/ It's just luck... You either get in or you don't. It's tough but everybody does get in, in their own time! :-3
Town name Azure... Mayor name Amy...
Friend code... 4382-2016-0353

milkgore
1 year ago#249
oh no ;-; i said that because the list wasnt updating @QueenxAmy i never saw you open ;-; i thought you didnt open yet. porter has failed me
FC- 5258-3624-8483
Mayor Milk of Nekomori ~

Nicole_Hearts
1 year ago#250
Ah I missed my chance, I didn't know you were open.. >.<
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Online/Trade
  3. Giveaway town opening! Town Heaven!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived