This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone wanna help me out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X/Y Trading
  3. Anyone wanna help me out?

User Info: SonOfASith420

SonOfASith420
3 months ago#1
I just started after a looooong Pokémon hiatus. The last ones I played was ruby/sapphire on GBA. Anyone have any extra starters or anything fun they'd be willing to trade to me? Low level is fine. Just looking to get started with some fun Pokémon. Thanks!
PSN & XBone: SonOfASith420 Currently Playing: Persona 5 (PS4); Quantum Break (XBone), & Overwatch on both systems.

User Info: MrMartinez_

MrMartinez_
3 months ago#2
I can give you a couple of pokemons that I'm not using.
3DS FC 2938-9457-3087

User Info: linneu1997

linneu1997
3 months ago#3
I can give you some starters
I have: torchic and chespin (both with hidden abilities) and also charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, cyndaquil, chikorita, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, oshawott, snivy and froakie (no hidden abilities for these)
FC: 4425-1620-8756

User Info: ndmtheartist

ndmtheartist
3 months ago#4
linneu1997 posted...
I can give you some starters
I have: torchic and chespin (both with hidden abilities) and also charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, cyndaquil, chikorita, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, oshawott, snivy and froakie (no hidden abilities for these)

Shoot, could I trade with you?
I have the first gen starters, cyndaquil, snivy, and froakie. I've been looking for the rest of the starters.

My froakie has it's hidden ability, if you want one of those. I have both female and male with varying natures.
FC: 3196-6935-2276
IGN: Naomi

ndmtheartist
3 months ago#5
I also have Treecko

linneu1997
3 months ago#6
sweet, I'd really like that froakie. Also, if your snivy have its hidden ability, that would be cool, but aside from that, I can just give you the rest of the starters

ndmtheartist
3 months ago#7
Froakie is the only one that I have with it's hidden ability. I'll have to trade tomorrow because I won't get home until very late tonight. Do you want female or male? And what nature?

linneu1997
3 months ago#8
ndmtheartist posted...
Froakie is the only one that I have with it's hidden ability. I'll have to trade tomorrow because I won't get home until very late tonight. Do you want female or male? And what nature?

That's ok. I would like a female one, it can be either timid or naive
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X/Y Trading
  3. Anyone wanna help me out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived