Peach did the right thing for Mario (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. Peach did the right thing for Mario (spoilers)

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 month ago#41
They would do it in the ship in the earth's atmosphere as it flies back, duh.

You mean to tell me Mario wouldnt be down and Peach doesnt know that would make any man's day? You think they wouldnt if they were married?

You and I dont have sex with every woman because we dont like all of them, but Mario likes Peach. I'm saying if Peach was really happy, it'd happen.

User Info: Edasich005

Edasich005
1 month ago#42
ThatgirlFeli posted...
Man this thread is a complete disaster.
I CUT THIS WHOLE BOAT IN HALF!

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 month ago#43
dfchang813 posted...
This is a nicer interpretation than what the writers were going for I think. I'm pretty sure they were going for a cheap laugh and it just came off very poorly.

Yes, I think the writers were going for a mixture of girl-power/silly comedy, but it comes across clumsy and unsatisfying as the end of a long journey.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a traditional ending to a video game. It's a staple for a reason--it works.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: Wiitab360

Wiitab360
1 month ago#44
I've heard several people take the ending as Peach being lesbian for some f***ing reason. Also, what happened to this thread Jesus Christ.
"Do not forget these words... Die I shall, leaving no corpse. That is the law of us Garo." -Garo Master (Majora's Mask)

slaterastle
1 month ago#45
The ending has nothing to prove that Peach is attracted to women no matter how you look at it.

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
1 month ago#46
slaterastle posted...
She was flying away

"Let's go home!"
http://i.imgur.com/ES0IWHz.jpg
Kuro-channnnnnn... <3

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
1 month ago#47
Edasich005 posted...
ThatgirlFeli posted...
Man this thread is a complete disaster.
Even though I'm legally blind, I'm pretty good at drawing, every Art Teacher I've had is surprised that I can draw better than most kids with 20/20 vision.

slaterastle
1 month ago#48
Gamechamp3k posted...
slaterastle posted...
She was flying away

"Let's go home!"

That line is really quiet.

Even if she was waiting for them to get on, it still looks like she's flying away since she never fully stops. It would have been more satisfying had Bowser at least been stranded on the moon clearly and Mario went home with Peach or something. Some people like that they shaved off the Bowser coming in and kidnapping her/Mario being thanked or whatever but I wouldn't have minded had that stuff been in. Heck, I would have even been fine with a tutorial in the Mushroom Kingdom Paper Mario style. I'm not saying the game is bad because it doesnt have these things, I'm just saying I personally miss the lack of detail a tiny bit.

User Info: Quol

Quol
4 weeks ago#49
For god sake why do people keep assuming accepting the flowers was asking for marriage. Mario wanted to give her flowers to one up Bowser, while Bowser wanted to give her flowers to one up Mario. It had long since derailed from asking her for marriage. The way she acted was not appropriate for what Mario went through "Oh your being rude to me? Ill be twice as rude to you" is not right.

I myself view the entire game not as Bowser wanting to marry Peach, but as Bowser wanting to troll Mario. The way he had 90% of the marriage set up but just enough to leave a bread trail for Mario, the way he had specifically set up an underground arena for them to fight, the way he takes time to fight Mario instead of just shooting down his ship (which he clearly can since thats what he did when he started losing), the way he instantly puts Peach on the side lines when Mario shows up. To me Peach was just a means to Bowser's end he never loved her.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. Peach did the right thing for Mario (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived