PSA: Umbrellas you're not good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. PSA: Umbrellas you're not good

User Info: codin64

codin64
4 months ago#1
Please stop trying.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6072-0015
NNID: codin64

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
4 months ago#2
So everyone should only stick to the exact same weapon and not try something new?
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
4 months ago#3
Came accros some good ones though.

User Info: CaptainToad101

CaptainToad101
4 months ago#4
You'd think that when an entirely new weapon class was released, everyone would be some sort of pro at using it, right? But that's not the case. Wierd.

Your team can fire through it, so I think it's going to be a heavily team based shield weapon. You have a lot of spread, but the range you can actually damage someone is actually pretty low. The raindrop-like cluster does fall damage but not direct damage. It's wierd.
Brooms: The hot new product sweeping the nation.

User Info: codin64

codin64
4 months ago#5
I mean if you can not be the worst player with the Brella, then by all means go ahead. I've seen at least 20 Brellas be the worst player in ranked. I have yet to see a good Brella player.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6072-0015
NNID: codin64

User Info: AnimeDeamon

AnimeDeamon
4 months ago#6
Getting over 800p and 5-8 kills isn't bad, which is what I'm getting. It's a new class and people want to try it, get that stick out your ass.

User Info: PokemonClown

PokemonClown
4 months ago#7
It's a new weapon, people are learning and trying to get use to it.
FC: SW-7701-4989-5195
Likes: Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Zelda, Monster Hunter, and Splatoon

User Info: AnimeDeamon

AnimeDeamon
4 months ago#8
I mean, every time my team wins I'm top of the board and have the most kills in Turf War, as I'm not ready for ranked with the weapon.

If you're winning the Brella is good for pushing back with the ink storm and keeping your area with the sprinkler, and with the umbrella they can protect themselves and their team. When you're losing its hard for brellas to fight back.

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 months ago#9
"Oh my god! Why are people bad this weapon that hasn't even been out for an entire day yet?! What do you mean 'they're learning how to use it'? Why can't they just master it automatically? If they aren't able to pull knowledge about how to use it out of ether, they shouldn't be using it!"
http://i.imgur.com/216CM7D.gif | http://i.imgur.com/6MKUCOr.gif | http://i.imgur.com/jcm6rQ3.gif
NNID: Arne83

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
4 months ago#10
Arne83 posted...
"Oh my god! Why are people bad this weapon that hasn't even been out for an entire day yet?! What do you mean 'they're learning how to use it'? Why can't they just master it automatically? If they aren't able to pull knowledge about how to use it out of ether, they shouldn't be using it!"

That gave me a laugh.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. PSA: Umbrellas you're not good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived