In general, what makes you put the game down for awhile?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. In general, what makes you put the game down for awhile?

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
1 week ago#1
It doesn't matter what it is, or how long.

For me, too many losses in a row. The frustration builds up and I want to smash something. I've only played Turf Wars when something new came out, or the time I tried Clam Blitz. Because of my anger with match making, I've stuck to Salmon Run until Splatfest.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: bluebomber2425

bluebomber2425
1 week ago#2
Coughing. Win or lose. Splatoon triggers some stressor that makes me cough after awhile. Unless the games are super chill and boring, I rarely play for extended periods.
Splatoon 2 Friend Code and Pure Gear: https://goo.gl/MXKbJa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bluebomber2425

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
1 week ago#3
Rainmaker. It’s the mode that makes me completely pissed cause it’s so hard to keep momentum going. SO MANY TIMES I get to 1 and then get KO’d.
Screw logic, I have opinions. Official blaster main and resident troll of the SquidFaqs discord. I have too much pride to post my FC so just follow my twitter.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
1 week ago#4
GearRandom posted...
Rainmaker. It’s the mode that makes me completely pissed cause it’s so hard to keep momentum going. SO MANY TIMES I get to 1 and then get KO’d.

I can only imagine the pain of that.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: DASHWOOD

DASHWOOD
1 week ago#5
Waiting to be connected to 8 players... This is for real, I only played turf war so far and this is an issue for me, the longest I have been waiting was 5 minutes for people to join, luckily the maps were changing or I would lose my mind.

Note that I was frustrated and didn't put the switch down with a 1 win 2 loss streak for at least 3h f***ing trying to get my weapon out of dry, eventually after just a good match up it even became fresh.
I am the first one who claims that the next 2D Metroid game will be "Metroid Dread".
Signed on 24th of August, 2017
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: utseH

utseH
1 week ago#6
GearRandom posted...

Ha ha ha. Last time I played rainmaker, we did this to the opponents. I wonder if it was you?!?!

User Info: DarkLite411

DarkLite411
1 week ago#7
DC's, being the star player but still losing (usually not mad at my teammates about that) People not contributing on SR (this is infuriating) Trying to unlock all hero weaps/speedrun single player.
Fact:
If you have to resort to insults in an argument, you've already lost. It's easy to call someone stupid, it's harder to prove a valid point.

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
1 week ago#8
utseH posted...
GearRandom posted...

Ha ha ha. Last time I played rainmaker, we did this to the opponents. I wonder if it was you?!?!

Username?
Screw logic, I have opinions. Official blaster main and resident troll of the SquidFaqs discord. I have too much pride to post my FC so just follow my twitter.

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#9
My interest in this game seems to go through highs and lows. Sometimes, I jump back in because I get the urge for some "third person shoot-bangs". Then I play for a week or so, realize I'm not having fun anymore, and then just shelve it.

Third person shooters seem to be a rarity nowadays, so I tend to come back to Sploon to satisfy my need for one (sometimes I pull out my PS3 for some Lost Planet 2, as well).

User Info: ___shan

___shan
1 week ago#10
When I feel like my luck with the Matchmaker can't possibly hold up for much longer and I need to stop before it switches on me.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. In general, what makes you put the game down for awhile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.