how do i obtain this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
  3. how do i obtain this game

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
1 year ago#1
i saw that there was an article stating that if you pre order the def edition then you can get this game on dec 20th? is that only digital pre-orders ?
Today is the one year anniversary of today's date last year

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
1 year ago#2
I think so

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
11 months ago#3
Yeah starting the 20th they will send out codes to download it, the codes go out over 7 days

User Info: nexyusdraconix

nexyusdraconix
11 months ago#4
Can someone explain why a digital release takes 7-10 days to distribute? Why isn't it like every other digital release turn on the server and whoever purchased can download. If someone was wanting to be competitive on multiplayer, 7-10 days could put them behind the curve

User Info: EvilTyger

EvilTyger
11 months ago#5
nexyusdraconix posted...
Can someone explain why a digital release takes 7-10 days to distribute? Why isn't it like every other digital release turn on the server and whoever purchased can download. If someone was wanting to be competitive on multiplayer, 7-10 days could put them behind the curve

To stop the server from bogging down.

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
11 months ago#6
i honestly dont think that there is a big enough demand to bog the server down, as much as i love the game i dont think the halo wars games have been as big of a commercial success. but i have heard much more interest in hw2 than i did in the first game when it was getting ready to be released
Today is the one year anniversary of today's date last year

User Info: nexyusdraconix

nexyusdraconix
11 months ago#7
I would buy that except for the fact that I've never seen it done before. Every other xbone game I have purchased digitally has been immediately available for download on its release day.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
  3. how do i obtain this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived