Chris G goes on MvC:I rant

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. Chris G goes on MvC:I rant

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
6 days ago#1
https://i.imgur.com/8b7Ey0T.jpg
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
6 days ago#2
He's racist right? He said something about black women that made my blood boil.

Ugh, he's just saying that cause he's bad at the game! When it's all said and done and Evo comes around, 50k viewers on stream and espn, it's mahvel beybey.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: DrunkenPilot72

DrunkenPilot72
6 days ago#3
Even if he is a scumbag that is just salty as hell that his signature team and playstyle is no longer possible, he isn't wrong on a lot of those points.
PSN: vyers72
FC: 0860-3464-0095

User Info: felica

felica
6 days ago#4
Im sure some of this comes from him no longer being the best. But he's not wrong. I actually agree on mostly everything here besides "chicken blocking"

In a game with no assists the lack of chicken blocking is a good thing. There needs to be viable ways of opening people up and making blocking "honest" creates that

The pushblocking system is the problem. Not the lack of "Up Back"
Patiently waiting for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite,God Of War, Kingdom Hearts 3
3DS FC-0447-9990-9059 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
6 days ago#5
felica posted...
Im sure some of this comes from him no longer being the best. But he's not wrong.

This. There's obv some things that are going to be patched. No biggie, just the beginning.
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/anubisinc

User Info: THEQUEENOFLOVE

THEQUEENOFLOVE
6 days ago#6
But it was okay when he was spamming Morri-Doom before. lol the hypocrisy of it all
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
The Original She-Hulk

User Info: solidoutlaw

solidoutlaw
6 days ago#7
He makes a lot of good points.
PSN: rayplay
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
6 days ago#8
THEQUEENOFLOVE posted...
But it was okay when he was spamming Morri-Doom before. lol the hypocrisy of it all

Really tho lol. he didn't care about infinite glitches when he was the one landing them
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/anubisinc

User Info: felica

felica
6 days ago#9
Taizuku posted...
THEQUEENOFLOVE posted...

Really tho lol. he didn't care about infinite glitches when he was the one landing them

Bullet hell is not a glitch................. Also why does everyone just forget he was on a complete tear with Wesker in early marvel 3 days?
Patiently waiting for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite,God Of War, Kingdom Hearts 3
3DS FC-0447-9990-9059 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
6 days ago#10
Taizuku posted...
THEQUEENOFLOVE posted...

ChrisG only played Morridoom because haters said that he could only play rushdown characters. Boy did he prove them wrong.
SF V: KOOPA_TROOPA
PSN: SoaD_009
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. Chris G goes on MvC:I rant

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.