Black Widow is looking scary af

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. Black Widow is looking scary af

User Info: beenherebefore

beenherebefore
1 week ago#1
I'd say top 5 easily. She got some nasty stuff, gonna be a pain to fight but fun to watch at least.
MvCi: FB/?/?

User Info: Ryukyo

Ryukyo
1 week ago#2
I only played her twice in a online match (just been using venom & winter) but black widow literally has dark Phoenix HP almost lol

It seriously seems worse the rocket raccoon, her HP is straight trash but it’s nice to hear she hasn’t something good/positive about her, I kinda like winter a lot, even though I only played with him for a hour or so... he felt pretty decent
Pokemon x Friend Code: 3368 2328 6705

User Info: felica

felica
1 week ago#3
Yea I'm gonna try her out. Her resets seem pretty nasty with a finisher. Thinking of Widow/Spencer or Widow/Thanos
Patiently waiting for Dragonball FighterZ, Blazblue Tag Battle,God Of War, Kingdom Hearts 3
3DS FC-0447-9990-9059 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
1 week ago#4
Her moveset and setups are the closest thing I am going to get to Cammy in this game. She is pretty good!
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.
She's not getting a lot of love, but she's fun. She's got a lot of tools. I'm going to try running a Chun/Widow team even though I'm not that good with these kinds of characters.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
6 days ago#6
Real talk? Widow looks disgusting in the right hands. Wait 'til someone with the execution and the mindset to make her shine picks her up.

Like, give her to MarlinPie. Watch the nasty set-ups spiral into quadruple layered frame-trape mix-ups.
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: Howl

Howl
6 days ago#7
Marozi posted...
Real talk? Widow looks disgusting in the right hands. Wait 'til someone with the execution and the mindset to make her shine picks her up.

Like, give her to MarlinPie. Watch the nasty set-ups spiral into quadruple layered frame-trape mix-ups.

Apparently Sonicfox is already using her. She's definitely the best of the 6 DLC characters. I see her being like the new Gamora since Gamoras gunshots got nerfed and her super invincibility got nerfed as well I think Gamora will drop alot in the tier list.
Posted with GameRaven 3.2.2

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
6 days ago#8
Howl posted...
Marozi posted...

Apparently Sonicfox is already using her. She's definitely the best of the 6 DLC characters. I see her being like the new Gamora since Gamoras gunshots got nerfed and her super invincibility got nerfed as well I think Gamora will drop alot in the tier list.

Ugh I just thought about Rocket/Widow in SonicFox's hands and I kind of barfed a bit.

That's disgusting.

(also if Gamora really drops a lot by no longer being able to blindly shoot through everything for free and mash out free supers, it's a clear sign of bad design)
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

Howl
6 days ago#9
Marozi posted...
Ugh I just thought about Rocket/Widow in SonicFox's hands and I kind of barfed a bit.

Apparently he's using Widow/Jedah surprisingly.

Howl
6 days ago#10
Yeah her command grabs are real as f***. She's like impossible to block if the person who is using her knows how to use them. I really think she's top tier. Her standing lp is super fast, probably the fastest in the game. Her easy super on the ground is apparently fully invinceable as well. It's like when they make certain characters like her and Dante they think how can we make this character even more broken?

Oh I know we'll give her an invincible super giver, her command grabs from multiple angles in the air and on the ground, and then give her the fastest LP in the game to boot.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. Black Widow is looking scary af

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.