The roster is evolving to be the best one yet

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. The roster is evolving to be the best one yet
During it's release, people could make the argument that it was an UMVC3 2.0 but now when we look at the roster, it's actually a damn good roster. We just need X-men+Doom and Captain Commando and that is it.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 days ago#2
You completely forgot the Capcom side. No Mr. Wright, no Joe, no Ammy, no Felicia. Definitely not the best roster.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: FGFanatic42

FGFanatic42
4 days ago#3
How exactly?
Jarell Davis

User Info: Telly2588

Telly2588
4 days ago#4
I think that will go to UMVC3 even when it’s all said and done, it had the perfect mix of nostalgia + newcomers.
Yeezy taught me.

User Info: ekie

ekie
4 days ago#5
generalguy64 posted...
You completely forgot the Capcom side. No Mr. Wright, no Joe, no Ammy, no Felicia. Definitely not the best roster.

All of those characters are horrible
ALL HAIL LORD DUNCAN! http://imgur.com/vsYREtU.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZc3uq56JKU

User Info: FGFanatic42

FGFanatic42
4 days ago#6
ekie posted...
generalguy64 posted...

And I suppose Spencer, Firebrand and even Nemesis make logical choices for this game instead of Joe / PW / Amaterasu ?
Jarell Davis

User Info: starvingmarvin2

starvingmarvin2
4 days ago#7
FGFanatic42 posted...
ekie posted...
generalguy64 posted...

And I suppose Spencer, Firebrand and even Nemesis make logical choices for this game instead of Joe / PW / Amaterasu ?

Aside from Ammy, yes. I'd have Spencer and FB over Joe, Felicia and Wright. Spencer and FB were never boring to play in UMVC3, those 3 where and we already learned a valuable lesson on why joke characters need to come last.

User Info: Telly2588

Telly2588
4 days ago#8
starvingmarvin2 posted...
FGFanatic42 posted...
ekie posted...
generalguy64 posted...

Aside from Ammy, yes. I'd have Spencer and FB over Joe, Felicia and Wright. Spencer and FB were never boring to play in UMVC3, those 3 where and we already learned a valuable lesson on why joke characters need to come last.

I think Phoenix Wright COULDVE been viable if they didnt nerf him.
Yeezy taught me.

User Info: LeMorningstar

LeMorningstar
4 days ago#9
I've never liked P. Wright, Joe and Felicia, so I'm glad we got rid of them. Could we please get rid of Arthur and Frank West next?
if season 2 brings in some Capcom note worthy and some type of xmen, i honestly want psylocke, Wolvie, and Gambit to rep the xmen
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  3. The roster is evolving to be the best one yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.