Violent moments in cartoons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Violent moments in cartoons

User Info: Fat_Dog_Mendoza

Fat_Dog_Mendoza
4 years ago#11
Ren beating George Liqueur with an oar. Isn't that the bit that got the original creative team fired?
*wipes brown*

User Info: OldFrenchDragon

OldFrenchDragon
4 years ago#12
That Tom and Jerry cartoon where tom dies and go to Heaven :

There is a waiting queue of deceased cats before Tom ,one got killed while singing ,one was flattened and then.....

You got a wet sack with tiny kittens popping out of it ,proceeding to the afterlife express with ST Peter reacting with desabused, jaded cynism .

Every people I know always react badly to that one moment .
Proferer des jurons toutes les 2 secondes ne vous rend pas "cool" ša vous rend juste grossier

User Info: Oddark123

Oddark123
4 years ago#13
OldFrenchDragon posted...
That Tom and Jerry cartoon where tom dies and go to Heaven :

There is a waiting queue of deceased cats before Tom ,one got killed while singing ,one was flattened and then.....

You got a wet sack with tiny kittens popping out of it ,proceeding to the afterlife express with ST Peter reacting with desabused, jaded cynism .

Every people I know always react badly to that one moment .

That's a good one, that's probably my favorite T&J shorts.
Writer Influenced by Classic Literature, Horror Films and Hanna Barbera cartoons
Orlando Jordan Fan4Life - Aqua is still my favorite band

User Info: AlxanderVII

AlxanderVII
4 years ago#14
A fair few in animals of farthing wood, the one I allways remember is episode 7 when the mice come across a shrike and it skewers their baby's on a thorn tree, you dont see the impaling but you do see the dead bodies, pretty brutal.
400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!!!!!!

User Info: Going_Deep_08

Going_Deep_08
4 years ago#15
There was this cartoon that was posted here which aired in the kid cartoon blocked which literally had a guy getting "killed" in a gruesome way (but somehow still surviving).
I am not what you think I am
http://i.imgur.com/mEjat.png

User Info: YoshiWii1

YoshiWii1
4 years ago#16
AlxanderVII posted...
A fair few in animals of farthing wood, the one I allways remember is episode 7 when the mice come across a shrike and it skewers their baby's on a thorn tree, you dont see the impaling but you do see the dead bodies, pretty brutal.

That show is actually pretty dark for a children's show. No way would they ever allow that in US children's shows. The show had blood in it. It would have gotten a TV-PG or even a TV-14 rating. The only network I could see taking it is Adult Swim.
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 years ago#17
AlxanderVII posted...

I read Cracked too.
Now Playing: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Black 2, Alan Wake
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Kiva

User Info: KevintheDork

KevintheDork
4 years ago#18
the_NGW posted...
AlxanderVII posted...

I read Cracked too.

Amazing, please tell us more about what you do in your spare time.
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!

User Info: AlxanderVII

AlxanderVII
4 years ago#19
atually I watched it as a child on cbbc, never read the cracked article.
400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!!!!!!

User Info: BigTee66

BigTee66
4 years ago#20
The booty squad from Sheep in the Big City (nah, not really)
http://i.imgur.com/Ji5QbEJ.gif
Burstman: The Danger Wrap isnt a Taco Bell meal
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Violent moments in cartoons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived