So literally everyone is bashing Xenoblade 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. So literally everyone is bashing Xenoblade 2

User Info: skypunch

skypunch
3 months ago#1
Everyone hates the look of the game and i can't find one good word about it on Twitter. Everyone saying they fell asleep and literally just s***ting on it.

f***sake. What the f***?
Member of BLADE.

User Info: ForteGX

ForteGX
3 months ago#2
It's how people view JRPGs in general. It's a niche genre. Do you want it to go mainstream like Final Fantasy and be ruined with boy band characters and season passes?
"But I mean, mechs! You can ride a mech! You want to ride it, right?"-Tetsuya Nomura

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
3 months ago#3
Xenoblade 2 looked f***ing ace.

User Info: YoungBoulheim

YoungBoulheim
3 months ago#4
Part of the problem may be that they showcased the combat extensively for the third time in the last 3 months. I'm not sure why people care in the slightest about combat when the tutorial will tell you everything you need to know in the first few minutes of the experience.

Other than that, remember, all Souls have a limit to the scope of their comprehension. Nothing is so wicked and abominable in the eyes of the deceived and misguided as the holy. The reactions are playing out exactly as I expected.
Check out DSPGaming for full game playthroughs with live commentary!
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSPGaming

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
3 months ago#5
It deserves all the bashing it gets.

User Info: harrymcc

harrymcc
3 months ago#6
Everyone bashed X too so it's no different, not like I care the games aren't for them.

They would have bashed Chronicles1 too if they had the chance but it was EU only for awhile

User Info: Godlylegato

Godlylegato
3 months ago#7
people care about the combat because it's one of the main focuses of any rpg, the mechanics matter.

User Info: BurningAzure

BurningAzure
3 months ago#8
I was watching the Japanese version of the direct but I heard in the other directs people were demanding for a Smash 4 port, is that true?

User Info: 3rdTimesDeCharm

3rdTimesDeCharm
3 months ago#9
BurningAzure posted...
I was watching the Japanese version of the direct but I heard in the other directs people were demanding for a Smash 4 port, is that true?

Nope, Melee hd lol
When a flag blows in the wind, is it the flag that moves? Or the wind?
It's neither, kid. What moves... is your heart.

User Info: HyperiorV

HyperiorV
3 months ago#10
It was because it was an info dump. It would have been better if they did the exploration trailer.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. So literally everyone is bashing Xenoblade 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived