Pyra's... design

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nephalim

nephalim
1 week ago#1
How do you feel about it, GameFAQs? - Results (1318 votes)
I love it
36.65% (483 votes)
I like it
23.67% (312 votes)
I'm indifferent
16.39% (216 votes)
I don't like it, I have moral issues with sexualization
2.96% (39 votes)
I don't like it, it is stupid/not sexy
12.67% (167 votes)
I don't like it, I would prefer a loli
2.28% (30 votes)
I don't like it, I am embarassed to be seen playing it
5.39% (71 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Lets get a vote.

I don't think its sexy. Her breasts look like an unrealistic doll and her pants make her look like a crackwhore. I would rather if they want a sexy character make her classy sexy with proportions like a real human being.

I didn't want to put the loli option but I feel like people will complain if its not there. And sadly it is standard anime/jrpg fare.

User Info: RaptureCapture

RaptureCapture
1 week ago#2
I don't see why people care so much about how she looks

User Info: FScell

FScell
1 week ago#3
Eh, it's whatever.

I think the design and artwork is...fine. The modelling continues to be a little rough.
You feel like you're going to have a bad time.

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
1 week ago#4
Other: I am seriously sick of hearing about it.
Not allowed to play poker with Tarot cards anymore. Last time I did, I got a royal flush and the Dark Lord returned.

User Info: GabranthXIV

GabranthXIV
1 week ago#5
I don't like it, though that's just personal taste. I prefer classy, regal looking women. Showing off flesh doesn't bother me, though I do prefer it to be done tastefully.

User Info: AlwaysDreamer

AlwaysDreamer
1 week ago#6
RaptureCapture posted...
I don't see why people care so much about how she looks

Because it's 2017 and some of us are tired of feeling ostracized from the community. Every single female character that is designed soley for male pleasure is another reminder of how women are thought of in the gaming community and the world as a whole. And need I remind everyone that the way people view women doesn't just affect their enjoyment of message boards...it effects their pay rate, their personal safety, and the amount of say they get in legislation.

On a personal level, I'd love to play a game and just enjoy it without being constantly reminded of s*** I don't want to be thinking about when I'm trying to relax.
Uh, so I just found out Dreamer is a name used in Undertale. My account is like ten years old, so it's not about that.

User Info: Tocss

Tocss
1 week ago#7
It makes sense, as far as I've seen the only overly 'sexualized' females are blades which are influenced by the mind and ideas of they're drivers, so of course they're all half naked with giants breasts.

User Info: RomanGhost

RomanGhost
1 week ago#8
I don't really care.
GhostCenturion, in the internet flesh.

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
1 week ago#9
I can dig it but I like Mythra's design more.
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
1 week ago#10
The design generally I like. I just hate the massive balloon t***. They're distracting and not in the good way. They just look ridiculous. Tone them down and it would be a great design in my opinion.
Voted for Professor Layton in the Super Smash Bros ballot!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived