It doesn't matter what gets shown off in the Direct.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Warriors
  3. It doesn't matter what gets shown off in the Direct.

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 month ago#1
You people will whine about it, regardless.

I can already see people on this board going "If you carry the one, add the two, and divide by six, THEN THE SWORD STATEMENT THEY MADE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE DERPADOO!!!!!!!!!"

Disgusting. And to think, when I first entered this fanbase, I thought that it was cool. I thought: "Wow! This fanbase took the style change between the non-3DS games and Awakening really well! They're like the Persona fanbase, in a sense!"

How wrong I was.

By the by? You had chances to prevent this. TMS#FE was mostly older characters, but you turned your noses up at it. Gaiden had a remake lately, but most FE fans didn't buy it, and now it's sitting at half a million sold.

You had every chance to prove IS wrong. And you blew it.

You wouldn't even be getting this game, if not for Awakening and Fates. Maybe you should be a little more respectful, no?

As for the Direct itself, I personally hope for Tharja and/or Gaius, Donnel, and/or Kellam. They'd bring a lot to the gameplay. They'd also be out-of-nowhere picks.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 month ago#2
I'll say it again, the purpose of the direct is to advertise games and show info on Odyssey.

We won't be getting any reveals. At best we'll get new gameplay.

User Info: blibber1

blibber1
1 month ago#3
Ignore TC....He's been trolling hard since he's afraid that his blueberry will have to share with a superior character like Lyn.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure
1 month ago#4
So it's all the same to you if it ends in whining? Really? You should probably stop concerning yourself so much with how the board reacts to anything...
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif

User Info: Astral_Comet

Astral_Comet
1 month ago#5
BhevHD posted...
I'll say it again, the purpose of the direct is to advertise games and show info on Odyssey.

What makes you say that? Every Direct has new stuff in it, that's what "advertising" new games means. I'm not sure character reveals are especially likely, but I'm also not sure they're not going to happen (for some reason) like you.
Official Jirachi of the Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon boards.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 month ago#6
Astral_Comet posted...
BhevHD posted...

What makes you say that? Every Direct has new stuff in it, that's what "advertising" new games means. I'm not sure character reveals are especially likely, but I'm also not sure they're not going to happen (for some reason) like you.

Idk man, normally when I hear advertise, I don't think of "new things" but more along the lines of "confirming/showcasing old things".

User Info: EmrelGuy

EmrelGuy
1 month ago#7
Showing off Azura or Ike would be a good advertisement

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 month ago#8
@blibber1 posted...
Ignore TC....He's been trolling hard since he's afraid that his blueberry will have to share with a superior character like Lyn.

Blueberry?

The f*** are you talking about?
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: AlveinFencer

AlveinFencer
1 month ago#9
blibber1 posted...

I'm a Lyn fan and all, but you don't actually believe that's real, right?
Boku wa Dhaos wo taosu!
Everything you've said in the past, and everything you will ever say in the future is now meaningless.-KingofDeceit666

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 month ago#10
blibber1 posted...
Ignore TC....He's been trolling hard

We know. It's Dragonage.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Warriors
  3. It doesn't matter what gets shown off in the Direct.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived