Update to official site, full res screens from DLC

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Warriors
  3. Update to official site, full res screens from DLC

User Info: Zandock

Zandock
6 days ago#1
https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fe/dlc.html
It's Turbo Time.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
6 days ago#2
Let's see...

Wait, is Azura the player icon in the Chapter 5 map or is it Dragon Corrin? Also, promotions for the DLC characters are confirmed - I saw that Master Seal reward.

Validar is taking the place of Zola? That's kind of odd. I wouldn't have expected that.

What is Ryoma doing in the Ice Tribe village?

So Oboro really does get a support with Takumi - I was expecting her to not have one with him. I guess that means we can probably expect a support between Leo and Niles.

Niles has a support with Frederick. I hope Frederick puts Niles in his place.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Benmjy

Benmjy
6 days ago#3
From the looks of the Niles screenshots, he looks like another archer clone. A shame, but not unexpected. From Azura’s screenshot with the wave it looks like it could be part of an attack string and not a Musou? That would be amazing if true.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
6 days ago#4
The home page also shows a pic from each of their combos!

Niles uses chains. I hate his character but that was fitting and kinda funny
I-I really needed this~~
Time to stomp some faces!!!

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
6 days ago#5
Benmjy posted...
From Azura’s screenshot with the wave it looks like it could be part of an attack string and not a Musou? That would be amazing if true.

That's what it looks like here. The Light attack seems like her Musou.
When your life flashes before your eyes and you go to hell to battle Muzet alone with Xillias mechanics on some All Dogs Go To Heaven s***, youll change too.
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Benmjy posted...
From Azura’s screenshot with the wave it looks like it could be part of an attack string and not a Musou? That would be amazing if true.

That's what it looks like here. The Light attack seems like her Musou.

It's not her musou. It's her sing ability in action. If you look closer, theirs a green circle around them that happens when you use healing staves on characters to heal them. Showing her Sing ability is in place of healing items for her.

CharizardFire posted...
Let's see...

Wait, is Azura the player icon in the Chapter 5 map or is it Dragon Corrin? Also, promotions for the DLC characters are confirmed - I saw that Master Seal reward.

It looks like Dragon Corrin is the one controllable for that map, while Female Corrin is controllable for the other two maps.

Also checking out update page, translated with Google Chrome.

Additional weapons rank
Added weapons "Hero's weapon" higher than the hero's weapon
· Hero's sword
· Hero's ax
· Hero's spear
· Hero's bow
· Hero's magic book
· Hero's dragon stone
※ After updating data, weapons of each weapon One by one is given.

Character level upper limit open
Raise the character's upper limit to 110

Additional weapon characteristics
· Absorption of attacks
Increases damage multiplied by each 100 bodies destroyed
* It is added to lottery as random drop after application of update data.

Additional blessings
The following blessings will be added to the temple.
· Blessing of defense · Blessing
of magical
·
blessing of grant · granting blessing of granting assault
Other
· Supports paid DLC "Fire Emblem if" additional pack
· Allows forwarding of HP forwarding command from the operation screen
· Reduces the number of destroy in the history mode of the New 3 DS version · Relaxes conditions for achieving S ranking · Corrects
defects

So it looks like they are upping the level cap to 110. Which isn't bad
Boop.
Azura cofirmed for Fates DLC for FEW, "OK, here's a hint at the Fates pack. There is clearly a missing sibling... oh I almost said too much."
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
6 days ago#7
Legend_of_Zelia posted...
It's not her musou. It's her sing ability in action. If you look closer, theirs a green circle around them that happens when you use healing staves on characters to heal them. Showing her Sing ability is in place of healing items for her.

That does make sense.

Assuming this is true and it is indeed an item (though it seems to have an animation unlike any other item in the game,) that would possibly be what the completion reward is for the Azura space (the locket,) though that could also very well be the Relationship item they advertised.

Character level upper limit open
Raise the character's upper limit to 110

This is passable. Following this logic this means they'll add 20 levels for each DLC pack, meaning a final cap of 150. Way better than that 255 horses*** in Hyrule Warriors.

Reduces the number of destroy in the history mode of the New 3 DS version · Relaxes conditions for achieving S ranking · Corrects
defects

I was actually curious about this. The 3DS version would make getting S ranks harder since notably less enemies spawn than in the Switch version.

Actually, we know Lethality and Counter are Niles and Oboro's personal skills. Has there been any mention of Azura's?
When your life flashes before your eyes and you go to hell to battle Muzet alone with Xillias mechanics on some All Dogs Go To Heaven s***, youll change too.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: yab

yab
6 days ago#8
damn and I just wasted time translating it manually lol

the new blessings are
defense blessing
magic defense blessing
absorption blessing
suppression blessing
(last 2 probably have to do with the new weapon skills)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Zandock

Zandock
6 days ago#9
Going to have to start making some choices about what goes on my weapons.
It's Turbo Time.
Now that we get better looks at the costumes, they all look very well-made. Honestly, chances are I'll be using most of these as the main outfits for those characters (In Corrin's case, I'd want Nohr Noble regardless of male or female version)

Why is Validar the substitute for Zola instead of Iago?! Then again, Iago could be showing up as a reinforcement in at least one of these maps. He needs his turn to be the main boss of a History Mode map.

So the level cap just a boosts to Level 110? ... phew. We really didn't need the amount of level gain Hyrule Warriors did. Seems they'll be more moderate for now.
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Warriors
  3. Update to official site, full res screens from DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.