Alm and Celica amiibo, what do they do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Alm and Celica amiibo, what do they do?

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
4 months ago#1
Was going to get them either way since FE collectable stuff is hard to come by, and was wondering what function do these 2 do in game?

User Info: Airoen

Airoen
4 months ago#2
Unlock an additional dungeon(s?), and allow you to make a clone of your unit (same stats, which can be much better than other FE Amiibo units, which are fixed). Also read that character stats can be saved from one play through and used in another; this can make an easy ace in the hole if trying to get the speed play through achievement.

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
4 months ago#3
what do the other fire emblem amiibos do? says they create illusionary fighters to help you. does this mean they disappear after battle so you can't train them?
~~Soup Society~~

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 months ago#4
More like they go away after 1 turn

It's literally a super nuke invoke
778/802 LivingDex|Playing: FFX HD, ZTD
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
4 months ago#5
For the dungeons, do you need to scan the Amiibos in every time you want to access them, or do you just need to scan them each once?
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592

Airoen
4 months ago#6
hihi123hihi posted...
For the dungeons, do you need to scan the Amiibos in every time you want to access them, or do you just need to scan them each once?

I'm inclined to say just once, though I'll confirm once my Amiibo arrive. Non-FE Amiibo can be used in battle, too; they summon a few generic spirit units that disappear after 1 turn.

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
4 months ago#7
Every time. It's stupid.
That said, it's not like they're normal dungeons, so you're not going to constantly be going to them.
They're basically battles that give you free somewhat OP gear for the point in the game you can actually clear them. (first fight in alm's dungeon gave me a iron shield... it's easily clearable in act 1...)

...also still haven't checked out celica's dungeon, should go do that right now >.>

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
4 months ago#8
AtomicArtumas posted...
Every time. It's stupid.
That said, it's not like they're normal dungeons, so you're not going to constantly be going to them.
They're basically battles that give you free somewhat OP gear for the point in the game you can actually clear them. (first fight in alm's dungeon gave me a iron shield... it's easily clearable in act 1...)

...also still haven't checked out celica's dungeon, should go do that right now >.>

I guess they don't want people borrowing their friend's amiibos for a second and getting access to the dungeons whenever.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta
4 months ago#9
hihi123hihi posted...

You need to scan them each time to access them. They're short dungeons (4-5 fights) that provide some unique rewards.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Echoes, Ao no Kiseki Evolution, NieR: Automata

Airoen
4 months ago#10
Ippongi_Ryuta posted...
hihi123hihi posted...

You need to scan them each time to access them. They're short dungeons (4-5 fights) that provide some unique rewards.

Thanks for the info!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Alm and Celica amiibo, what do they do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived