Clive vs. The World - Season 2 - Day 52: Chester Cheetah

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Clive vs. The World - Season 2 - Day 52: Chester Cheetah

User Info: jdeo1997

jdeo1997
3 months ago#1
*Insert witty line here* - Results (25 votes)
Chester Cheetah
76% (19 votes)
Clive
24% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Last time, Natsu won. Now, Clive's opponent today is quite the mascot, Chester Cheetah! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Cheetah) Sorry for the relative boring opening compared to others. I promise the next several will have more presentation

Clive's losses: 50
Dingodile
Fatman
Pork Piggler
Chuckles
The Pain
The Lesson
Chuck Greene
Barte
Elric bros.
Kimihito Kurusu
Issei Hyodo
Turok
Jotaro Kujo
Mikasa Ackerman
Shadow Clive
Agent 4
Dark Pit
Sly Cooper
Roxy
Geese Howard
Sportacus
Mitsuhide Akechi
Yami Yugi
Beerus
Pyukumuku
Plank
Minerva
Simon Belmont
Major Glory
Action Hank
Crash Nebula
Ultra Lord
Gay Clive
Roman Reigns
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Senator Armstrong
FEH Clive
The Heavy
Arash
The Dragonborn
Cactus
Clive's Horse
Splat Tim
Heroes Berkut
Gentle Incline
Noctis
Matoro
Crimson Chin
Doomfist
Guile
Natsu

Draws: Endgame

Future match-ups: Tuyet (Bionicle), Kuvira (Legend of Korra), Melia (Xenoblade), Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Yooka and Laylee, Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV), The Cheetahmen, Liquid_King, Reinhardt (Fire Emblem), Reinhardt (Overwatch), Gilgamesh, Gatrie, Revali, Rawk Hawk, Nowi, Patrick's pet snail Rocky, Tahu (Bionicle), Han Solo,G1 Cartoon Megatron, Dr. Claw, Frito Bandito, The Fury, The Sorrow, Centorea Shianus, Luke fon Fabre (TotA), Sokka (ATLA), Po (KFP), The Bohrak-Kal (Bionicle), Bowser, Fai D Flowright, The Delicious One, Stewie Griffin, Rick, Metal Gear Zeke, Helryx (Bionicle), The Sole Survivor (Fallout 4), Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa (BotW), Decidueye, Sullivan, Batman (with prep time), Lesovikk (Bionicle), Junkrat (Overwatch), Haar, Sabin (FFVI), Vakama (Bionicle), BotW Link, Ezio (Assassin's Creed), Kim Jun Un, Takanuva, Vakama, Mata Nui (Bionicle), Spongebob, Waluigi, Peridot, Bill Cipher, Toothless and Hiccup (HTTYD), Stitch (Lilo and Stitch), Yandere-Chan (Yandere Simulator), Iroh, Pakku, Bumi, Piandao, Jeong Jeong, Gyatso (ATLA), Zaheer, P'li, Gahzan, Ming-Hua, Amon (LoK), Alexander the Great, Admiral Thrawn, Achilles, Tifa Lockhart, Unicron-trilogy Optimus Prime, Unicron-Trilogy Megatron, Unicron-trilogy Starscream, Animaterd Starscream, Saurian T.Rex, Mycen, Diogo's Clive, Unpromoted Roy, Above Average Clive, a spec of dust, Takao (Arpeggio of Blue Steel), John Freeman, The Rabbit of Caerbannog, Chuck Norris, Vaike, Olwen, Danny Phantom, Vezon, Deadpool, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, D.Va, The True Gods, Arthur (FE Fates), Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Guy Fieri, Wrys, Myself, Ridley, Abrigged!Nappa, Lao (XCX), Einherjar Clive, Sonic 06, Fake Siefried (FFVI), The Medic (TF2), Kefka, Sephiroth, Ardyn, Bubsy, The Courier, Mewtwo, Egil, The World
A man shouldn't be judged by what he is in the light, but by what he is in the dark

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#2
It's a Cheetah and doesn't have any abilities other than being the face for Cheetos.

Clive would beat him in battle easily.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
3 months ago#3
Oh man if that crazy cheetah forced Clive to sniff his flamethrower Cheetos through the nose it's over for Clive...they're DANGEROUSLY CHEESY~
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!

User Info: AITZ

AITZ
3 months ago#4
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
Oh man if that crazy cheetah forced Clive to sniff his flamethrower Cheetos through the nose it's over for Clive...they're DANGEROUSLY CHEESY~

Yeah, and I love Cheetos<3
My Nintendo Friend code: 4742-7274-0606, FEH FC: 1691818076
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Player ID: 752,966,277 :)

User Info: BlackPillar5

BlackPillar5
3 months ago#5
Actually he was in 2 video games.
He had video game powers.
He jumped on people and killed them.

He wins.
The lost son of Darkness and Despair. My sword wreathed in flames rends flesh and steel alike. I am the Black Pillar Joric! Brother to Jack the Death Knight~

Lylat_Cruiser
3 months ago#6
Cheetahs can run at 90+mph. If we translate that to Fire Emblem standards to a 1:1 ratio for speed stats then Chester has a base speed of 90.
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
3 months ago#7
Just for the fact that he's a cheetah, he could threaten a good deal of characters in the cast

Add in the factor that he has some tasty snacks
Mario/Yoshi main in Smash 4 -But first, we need to talk about parallel universes
Official Scathach of the Fate/GrandOrder board~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg

Lylat_Cruiser
2 months ago#8
Oh yeah, we didn't even factor in how much go Cheetos can heal. Most likely more than oranges because the cookie is op! D=
#NowThat'sStrategy!

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 months ago#9
BlackPillar5 posted...

He wins.

Good luck with actually causing any damage like that. Clive can tank anything Chester has.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
2 months ago#10
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
BlackPillar5 posted...

He wins.
Good luck with actually causing any damage like that. Clive can tank anything Chester has.
Cheetahs can weight around 70 kilograms. Consider this is a cheetah that eats junk food, it's fair to think he weights quite a bit more

Good luck with not getting your neck broken when a fat cat jumps on you

He wins
Mario/Yoshi main in Smash 4 -But first, we need to talk about parallel universes
Official Scathach of the Fate/GrandOrder board~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  3. Clive vs. The World - Season 2 - Day 52: Chester Cheetah

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived