Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
8 months ago#11
Pompous_Badger posted...
*shrug* To each his own. It's one of the better ones imo.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - http://imgur.com/a/18ySl
The Official Flash of the Gamefaqs Justice League

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
8 months ago#12
Lyn campaign pretty much serve as a tutorial mode no?

I mean remember, to some of us, it was literally the FIRST Fire Emblem game that came out to the West when two of their character were playable in Super Smash Brother Melee.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
8 months ago#13
Renkencen posted...

I mean remember, to some of us, it was literally the FIRST Fire Emblem game that came out to the West when two of their character were playable in Super Smash Brother Melee.

^
This too, I don't get why everyone hates Lyn mode so much.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - http://imgur.com/a/18ySl
The Official Flash of the Gamefaqs Justice League

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
8 months ago#14
Renkencen posted...

longest tutorial ever, that's probably why lol. It's like Skyward Swords 10 hr tutorial.

PoR's tutorial was much better, it had one chapter to teach you the basics, and then it teaches you minor things as the game progresses. Although Fire Emblem fates have the best tutorial, as they don't force any of it on you.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
FC: 0619-5012-7866 ; DeviantArt: http://htakara82.deviantart.com/

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
8 months ago#15
HayashiTakara posted...
Renkencen posted...

longest tutorial ever, that's probably why lol. It's like Skyward Swords 10 hr tutorial.

PoR's tutorial was much better, it had one chapter to teach you the basics, and then it teaches you minor things as the game progresses. Although Fire Emblem fates have the best tutorial, as they don't force any of it on you.

Skyward Sword's tutorial isn't that long. I would know, it's my favorite Zelda. It only lasts for maybe an hour at best, and the atmosphere more than makes up for it.
Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 is a masterpiece.
Some might call me an "SJW," but I myself like the term. I own it.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#16
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Renkencen posted...

Skyward Sword's tutorial isn't that long. I would know, it's my favorite Zelda. It only lasts for maybe an hour at best, and the atmosphere more than makes up for it.

Off topic, but I really miss the Wii-Mote swordplay in Breath of the Wild.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
8 months ago#17
Atmaboy posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Renkencen posted...

Off topic, but I really miss the Wii-Mote swordplay in Breath of the Wild.

I miss swords in general in Breath of the Wild lul
Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 is a masterpiece.
Some might call me an "SJW," but I myself like the term. I own it. LGBT strong.

User Info: AntiAir

AntiAir
8 months ago#18
Eh, Blazing does have its flaws and I do like Binding/Sacred Stones more, but apart from Lyn mode being boring(thank goodness for those saves that just allow you to play Eliwood/Hector instantly), I think it's fine. Fun enough for me, at least.

Lucius, Raven, and Priscilla are pretty great though, ngl. That's why I like having them in Heroes.

And at least we can agree on something, TC.
Destroyer of aircraft.
Happy owner of a 5-star Priscilla. <3

Atmaboy
8 months ago#19
HayashiTakara posted...
Renkencen posted...

Please. It took 2 hours at most. And the last mission was a decent challenge for new FE players. Plus it's entirely skippable!

Atmaboy
8 months ago#20
AntiAir posted...
Eh, Blazing does have its flaws and I do like Binding/Sacred Stones more, but apart from Lyn mode being boring(thank goodness for those saves that just allow you to play Eliwood/Hector instantly), I think it's fine. Fun enough for me, at least.

Lucius, Raven, and Priscilla are pretty great though, ngl. That's why I like having them in Heroes.

And at least we can agree on something, TC.

I don't remember much about her other than troubadour >> Cleric
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived