Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

User Info: Doom_Infinite

Doom_Infinite
9 months ago#31
Blazing Blade was the first Fire Emblem game I played back when it came out in North America. I still feel it's one of the strongest in the series. I personally love practically everything about it. Sorry TC isn't having the same experience with it.
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
9 months ago#32
Yeah, I enjoyed Blazing Blade when I played it, but I never really have the itch to go back to it. I don't like a lot of the characters compared to FE8 and 9, the hidden requirements got ridiculous, you have to play way too many times to unlock the hardest difficulty, rankings are just an f u, nothing about the maps or story really brings me back for more, and it still had certain GBA mechanics (or lack of) that hamper the experience.

I'm not sure if I see it more as a "master of none" or just a vanilla game brought down by several minor, but building-up gripes.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
9 months ago#33
FE 6 was much worse with all those dang wyvern riders and rng hax causing 97% accuracy to miss and 10% hit + 1% crit to hit AND crit.

The tactician ranking is kinda dumb though tbh
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
The beautiful Tamil language: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_language

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
9 months ago#34
GenisB posted...
topic says you're a newbie.

i've played thracia and genealogy hbu
Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 is a masterpiece.
Some might call me an "SJW," but I myself like the term. I own it. LGBT strong.

User Info: Cybat

Cybat
9 months ago#35
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
I enjoy FE3, FE4, FE5, FE6, FE11, FE13, and FE14.

I understand some of your opinions but I can't comprehend how anyone can like FE6 over FE7. Not that FE6 is awful, but FE7 improves on it in almost every way (map design, character and weapon balance, support mechanics, artificial difficulty...)
Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

User Info: RadiantGod

RadiantGod
9 months ago#36
tottenhamfan posted...
FE 6 was much worse with all those dang wyvern riders and rng hax causing 97% accuracy to miss and 10% hit + 1% crit to hit AND crit.

This is literally how every FE works. Your fault for thinking it couldn't happen.

The only chances that you can trust in Fire Emblem are 0% and 100%. You must prepare for anything.
FC: 5112-4534-0038

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
9 months ago#37
FE7 was the first FE released in the West.
And if it was really that bad it would have been the only FE released in the West.

And so what is not all the characters were likeable? In a cast that large you can't realistically expect to like everyone.
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.

User Info: Mauser

Mauser
9 months ago#38
Pompous_Badger posted...
*shrug* To each his own. It's one of the better ones imo.

Agreed.

User Info: Sarioc

Sarioc
9 months ago#39
RadiantGod posted...
tottenhamfan posted...

This is literally how every FE works. Your fault for thinking it couldn't happen.

The only chances that you can trust in Fire Emblem are 0% and 100%. You must prepare for anything.

Lmao the truth of that statement...
Although I won't lie, when I played FE6, it felt like far more RNG hax happened than in other FE games, but then again, hit rates were awful in that game and screw that one endgame map before you fight Zephiel
One thing I've learned during my time on the internet is that a good chunk of every fanbase is terrible.
Waiting for Xenoblade 2, BotW, and a bunch of FE games
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Blazing Blade is so. boring. (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived