So you think there's any chance at all Camilla won't win the gauntlet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So you think there's any chance at all Camilla won't win the gauntlet?

User Info: Mephantom

Mephantom
8 months ago#21
Jinkuro posted...
Nehpets700 posted...
I do not want to have to side with her for feathers.

You don't side with Camilla for feathers. You side with a smaller army so you can actually rank and get something. I don't get why people don't understand this simple concept....

You can get at most 1500 Feathers on the losing team, which is a mere 500 more than someone on the winning team that did nothing.

Best way to get Feathers with minimal effort is to stick on the winning team, and blow all your flags in the final round since the reward is doubled in the last round.

Well, unless they changed the reward format. We'll have to wait and see if that's the case.

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
8 months ago#22
Also I like to mention that this competition is bisased towards Camilla as she has the weapon advantage against two of her Pegasus opponents, Hinoka and Cordelia.

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
8 months ago#23
kirbserker posted...
I just hope that they get rid of any reason to bandwagon. People should be rewarded for voting for their favorite, not Lucina. If bandwagonning is gone, then it becomes an actual contest.

Is she really that popular? I swear I hear people talk more about Awakening's fliers than Fates'.

...And what if I voted for Lucina because she was my favorite...?
N3DS FC: 3067-7619-6982 ~ FE:Fates Castle: 06593-87332-74341-48241
Official Umbreon companion~! :3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
8 months ago#24
Mephantom posted...
Best way to get Feathers with minimal effort is to stick on the winning team, and blow all your flags in the final round since the reward is doubled in the last round.

particularly if you can get into the top 5000, which is still 600 more feathers than top 1000 for the other rounds

the only other reasonable strat i can see would be to pick the loser against Camilla or Cordelia in round 2, spending about half the crests each in round 1 and 2 and hoping that's enough for top 1000 each time, and then taking the victory feathers in round 3. but all i have are Camilla and Subaki, so i'm pretty much forced to pick Camilla and save for the final round. pretty sure this will work out better anyway as i don't think half the crests will be enough for top 1000.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
8 months ago#25
Nidtendofreak posted...
Fates character + large boobs

Literally 0% chance outside of hacking.

Or a massive blackout happens in Japan and half the states.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: touhyui

touhyui
8 months ago#26
Maaaaayyyybe Hinoka might have chance against her, if not, GG

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
8 months ago#27
Nidtendofreak posted...

I hate these things....
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
8 months ago#28
Nope, she's going to win much to my dismay,. She's my least favorite out of the bunch.
http://imgur.com/Ekl0NEV - Switching from time to time.
DnD Character Name/Title: Joseph, Lord of the Light. Class: Paladin. Current Level: 6.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#29
Unless she drops 2 bra sizes. Then no.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#30
Stefan1277 posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...

Or a massive blackout happens in Japan and half the states.

I'd hedge that Japan is the worse offender when it comes to voting just for boobs, but I could be wrong.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So you think there's any chance at all Camilla won't win the gauntlet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived