Time to stop summoning from Wyvern Riders!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Time to stop summoning from Wyvern Riders!

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
8 months ago#41
mouser066 posted...
Lazy_Haar posted...
mouser066 posted...
Looked at the summon rates on reddit, and had no idea the appearance of green orbs even appearing was LOWER than other colors.....I'm not even sure I want to poney up the cash anymore....what a swindle

I'll just play Beruka in Fates more lol

Yeah. It kept giving me groups of orbs with no green, so I gave up. I actually wouldn't mind having a 5 star Beruka, as she's one of my favorite Fates characters and all I currently have is a mediocre +RES/-DEF 4 star one, but it looks like it's not meant to be.

I had the same issue with the Spring banner, hoping for a good IV Beruka, and maybe get a Spring Camilla while I'm at it. But nah, only 30% of the time got green orbs, it was ridiculous.

After the same luck with green orbs not even appearing with the Wyvern banner, got suspicious, and found out with some research about their lower rate.

I just 5*'d my Beruka now with 20k of feathers and calling it done.

In a way, it's loyalty. I had that Beruka from the start of the game (she came with my Camilla, lol) and I raised her from 3* to 4*. And she won me 4* Ursula and Michalis. Time to give her her due.

I've had my crappy one since the beginning, too, and she's actually +1 because I merged her with another before everyone knew about boons and banes. Now I always wonder if the one I merged was the better one, and I still haven't pulled another Beruka to this day. Feels like I have 3+ copies of every green unit except her and Cherche, i.e the two that I really want at this point. Thankfully the first Nino I pulled back when the game first came out had a good boon, so I never had to worry about her.
http://imgur.com/gallery/8nt6B
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

User Info: Alex_Hayden

Alex_Hayden
8 months ago#42
Did 2 pulls, only got one green orb. Decided to go back to the pegasus banner and got a Cordelia to go with the Hinoka I pulled earlier. Not bad for 37 orbs.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code- 4398 9465 8673
Pokemon X: Brett- Bug Safari(Pinsir) Animal Crossing NL- Town name: Moralton

User Info: friendlywarlord

friendlywarlord
8 months ago#43
I wonder if they've started changing your pull rates on historical WTP (willingness-to-pay, an economics term), which has plagued a lot of gacha games.

I'm seeing a ton of frustrated threads on here and elsewhere related to pulls after the Blazing Sword banner.... this would be a sad direction if the devs decided to target only whales (very common in gacha games as they mature).

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#44
Forbster posted...
215 orbs on Pegasus Banner pulling blue only

1x Cordelia
1x Catria (This isn't even her banner)
1x Linde
1x Subaki
and finally...
2x Hinoka

6 5* which is slightly above average. If I didn't get those 2x Hinoka near the end, I would have been pretty mad at my bad luck.

You got the 3 top Pegs in the game and the best mage. That's a pretty nice haul even at 215 orbs.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
8 months ago#45
*claps vigorously for TC*
http://imgur.com/Ekl0NEV - Switching from time to time.
DnD Character Name/Title: Joseph, Lord of the Light. Class: Paladin. Current Level: 6.

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
8 months ago#46
My Minerva is - ATK too.

Trust me, it doesn't hurt as much as I thought. She's still doing a great job in arena.

- SPE is much worse for her. She's still very good!
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
8 months ago#47
Forbster posted...
215 orbs on Pegasus Banner pulling blue only

1x Cordelia
1x Catria (This isn't even her banner)
1x Linde
1x Subaki
and finally...
2x Hinoka

6 5* which is slightly above average. If I didn't get those 2x Hinoka near the end, I would have been pretty mad at my bad luck.

@Forbster
Did you snipe for blues or did you pull everything?
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: primechecker

primechecker
8 months ago#48
Got Hinoka atk-, res+ ... What would be best use for her? Use as inheritable skill?
psn id: primechecker101
FF BE (GL) ID: 185,816,738

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
8 months ago#49
Forbster posted...
http://imgur.com/a/XLJnz

Sounds really similar to what I'm trying to do - but with a lot more money invested.

I'm surprised his cherche is not merged. He has to have run accross a bunch of megeable Cherches in his search for SCamilla.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Time to stop summoning from Wyvern Riders!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived