Does this game still run on emulators?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does this game still run on emulators?

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#1
I've been thinking about starting another account just for fun (and who knows maybe I'll finally hit a luck streak?). But following guides online for Nox with Qooapp. I can't seem to get the apk to run. I heard the game might not work in emulators anymore. Is there any truth to that or I am I just running into errors? I get stuck after the big post-prologue download. It gives me the 3001 connection error..
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: LSAo3

LSAo3
8 months ago#2
It should work. However, every so often, you have to relogin to your acc by removing the deviceAccount once you get the error
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. -M. Twain

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#3
Ah, now it works. thanks!
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
8 months ago#4
You absolutely need to link to a Nintendo account if you plan on playing for very long.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
8 months ago#5
some people who have played outside their region has been banned, just something to keep in mind if it happens to you.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
FC: 0619-5012-7866 ; DeviantArt: http://htakara82.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does this game still run on emulators?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived