What character variants would you like to see?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What character variants would you like to see?

User Info: Amira

Amira
8 months ago#11
Sage Lissa, high spd/atk. Green Tome, probably Blade+.

Witch Tharja. Warp... Good lawd... It would probably just work like WoM, but whatever.

Bow Knight Virion, mostly just to have a Bow Knight.
Lillie is love. Lillie is life. Lillie is wife.
Directions unclear; dick stuck in ninja cleavage. - ViewtifulGene.

User Info: CrimsonSuzaku13

CrimsonSuzaku13
8 months ago#12
Priestess Sakura, Sword Lachesis, any form of Awakening's Anna.

For the more costume oriented ones, I would actually really like either A!Tiki dressed as Y or the opposite. Preferably A!Tiki as Y with some needed boosts to her speed lol
I'm pretty biased so I'd probably want swimsuit/summer costumes of my waifus (Ninian, Julia, the Tikis, Eirika, Lachesis, Awakening or Fates Anna).

Oh and definitely swim-shorts Ike and disgusting Ephraim in a disgusting speedo. Equality.
UNIEL: Sion - Orie - Seth | DBFCI: Yuuki - Tatsuya - Taiga - Emi | BBCF: Es - Mai - Susanoo - Nine - Izayoi
PSN: Suzaku615 | Playing: Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: Sarioc

Sarioc
8 months ago#13
ChingTheMonkey posted...
Also, am I the only one that wants to see a Lyn that dual wields Mani Katti and Sol Katti?

As awesome as that would be, it would look weird with how Sol Katti looks now, unless they change Mani Katti to have a similar design
One thing I've learned during my time on the internet is that a good chunk of every fanbase is terrible.
Waiting for Xenoblade 2, BotW, and a bunch of FE games

User Info: jadenTensen

jadenTensen
8 months ago#14
Levin sword Odin, for gods sake they made him complete food but he is suppose to have good attack, magic and speed so a magical sword master would work wonders with him.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#15
tottenhamfan posted...
M and F Robin with levin sword

Priestess Sakura with a Shining Bow

Strategist Elise with Fimbulvetr

Jaffar, Matthew with Killing Edge

I forgot about Shining Bow Sakura! She's high on my list. But she'd be seriously broken
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#16
Sarioc posted...
ChingTheMonkey posted...
Also, am I the only one that wants to see a Lyn that dual wields Mani Katti and Sol Katti?

As awesome as that would be, it would look weird with how Sol Katti looks now, unless they change Mani Katti to have a similar design

Her dual-wielding sword master design from Awakening would be awesome too. That's my favorite look for her actually.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
8 months ago#17
Master Knight Lachesis ffs.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
8 months ago#18
Characters dressed as idol singers and wielding staves or blue "tomes" shaped like microphones.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
8 months ago#19
Atmaboy posted...
Sarioc posted...
ChingTheMonkey posted...

Her dual-wielding sword master design from Awakening would be awesome too. That's my favorite look for her actually.

Yeah I'd like something like that, except with her own swords instead of two regular katana. I think it would be nice if they made that an alternate Lyn. I don't think it would look that weird with Sol Kattil.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - http://imgur.com/a/18ySl
The Official Flash of the Gamefaqs Justice League

User Info: hishong

hishong
8 months ago#20
flying healer because im lazy and it would make training tower easier than cavalry healers do imo

weapon on a dancer that applies a hone or spur buff so that they can replace Eirika or Ephraim
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What character variants would you like to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived