Any numbers on how much FE:H is banking for nintendo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any numbers on how much FE:H is banking for nintendo?

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#1
I'm always curious how these kinds of games sell and since we don't have physical/digital sales numbers to go by, are their any stats on how successful Heroes has been? I'm sure it wasn't the cash cow that Pokemon Go was in it's first months, but I'm still interested to see if this game is doing as well as I think it is.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
8 months ago#2
It's *still* the 11th highest grossing game on the iTunes App Store, so they're very clearly making a killing.

As far as specific numbers go, though, no idea.

User Info: redline65

redline65
8 months ago#3
Crazy people actually spend money on this game. It's not really that good of a game. It's just fanservice.

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
8 months ago#4
redline65 posted...
Crazy people actually spend money on this game. It's not really that good of a game. It's just fanservice.

Heck of a lot better than most other "free to play" games, on a number of levels.

User Info: srpst23

srpst23
8 months ago#5
Well since Nintendo really didn't make much off of Pokemon Go (since they didn't own it, at all hardly), I'm assuming FE:H has made them a ton more money. Also, anecdotely, it sure seems like I see a ton of characters in the arena that had to cost a fortune to build (I fought a Hector +3 the other day for example).

User Info: DullahansXMark

DullahansXMark
8 months ago#6
Enoemaa posted...
redline65 posted...

Heck of a lot better than most other "free to play" games, on a number of levels.

I will agree with that much. I tried out other games like this, and like... many of them are missing the "game" aspect of the game. This isn't.
3DS Friend Code: 2707-2336-9403 | Pokemon IGN: Daniel | Wii U: SilentZeroX
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUpprLrFvNWXw6PdJMdCt2g |

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
8 months ago#7
redline65 posted...

Fanservice games are good though. The way I see it, a good game is a game I enjoy. Fanservice is meant to be something for us to enjoy. Ergo, this is a good game.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - http://imgur.com/a/18ySl
The Official Flash of the Gamefaqs Justice League

User Info: redline65

redline65
8 months ago#8
Enoemaa posted...
redline65 posted...

This game doesn't even have real multiplayer though. And compared to other FE games it's so basic. The only thing it has going for it is the FE characters. If it had generic fantasy characters nobody would play it.

User Info: SkyWolf78

SkyWolf78
8 months ago#9
redline65 posted...
Enoemaa posted...
redline65 posted...

This game doesn't even have real multiplayer though. And compared to other FE games it's so basic. The only thing it has going for it is the FE characters. If it had generic fantasy characters nobody would play it.

Of course it's basic compared to other FE games. You're literally comparing a free-to-play mobile game intended to be played in short bursts to full fledged sold on the market games.

User Info: Innocence-

Innocence-
8 months ago#10
redline always mad af lmao
I have beaten every FE game. (FE6 is my favorite)
PROUD SUPPORTER OF ENDGAME x IKE
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any numbers on how much FE:H is banking for nintendo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived