+Def/-HP Minerva? Salvageable? :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +Def/-HP Minerva? Salvageable? :(

User Info: g0dofwar7

g0dofwar7
8 months ago#21
WolfJounin posted...
It's better than the opposite, +HP -DEF. It's a neutral nature honestly.

She'll still be pretty good and I'd hold onto her unless you have something that desperately needs L&D 3, like a +SPD Nino.

Incorrect as it's overall a negative effect.
Hp is the most important of the 3 defensive stats.

User Info: ArmedTool

ArmedTool
8 months ago#22
So I have three Minervas first is +HP/-DEF second is +DEF/-HP and last is +RES/-DEF. Which is the best one out of those?

User Info: g0dofwar7

g0dofwar7
8 months ago#23
ArmedTool posted...
So I have three Minervas first is +HP/-DEF second is +DEF/-HP and last is +RES/-DEF. Which is the best one out of those?

+hp -def.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#24
lucariofan23 posted...
So I spent a good chunk of my (small) tax return pulling on the Navarre banner, and I ended up getting Minerva instead of any of the focus units I wanted... lol

At first glance, the +Def boon and -HP bane was a bummer, because I feel like they work against each other. Is there anything I can do to make this usable? If it matters, I do have a flier team in the works with Caeda (+Spd/-Def) + Hinoka (+Spd/-Res) that I somehow pulled long before any of these banners started. :o

Or should I use her as inheritance food to give my Nino LaD 3? I could also hold onto her in case I pull another for merging, but I'm not sure that's worth it.

She'll be fine. She can deal big damage with Brave Axe still, just not quite as tanky.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur
(message deleted)

User Info: ArmedTool

ArmedTool
8 months ago#26
g0dofwar7 posted...
ArmedTool posted...

+hp -def.

Thank you, kind sir.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +Def/-HP Minerva? Salvageable? :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived