the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#1
This is has been excruciating 4 banners just sitting there and my orbs have barely budged since splurging after Spring Banner started. I know we'll get a small boost after the gauntlet but right now, it's orb purgatory for F2P players. Even outside of events, It feels like feathers are easier to amass with quests and arena. I hope some of the new modes added this month will be orb focused. I'd be nice if the arena also awarded orbs (or maybe gave you a choice of prizes).

in conclusion: ORBS!
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: NapkinMath

NapkinMath
8 months ago#2
Our time will come, level a GHB unit or something in the meantime!
3DS Friend Code: 5344-2178-5033

User Info: 17Master

17Master
8 months ago#3
If you reeeaallllyyyy want to use these Banners badly enough, there is an option...
It's like if a kitten suplexed you, you wouldn't even consider your self defense options because you'd still be processing how insane it is... ~manmouse

User Info: Alex_Hayden

Alex_Hayden
8 months ago#4
They knew what they were doing.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code- 4398 9465 8673
Pokemon X: Brett- Bug Safari(Pinsir) Animal Crossing NL- Town name: Moralton

User Info: HirosakiShadow

HirosakiShadow
8 months ago#5
17Master posted...
If you reeeaallllyyyy want to use these Banners badly enough, there is an option...

SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN.
Back in Business

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
8 months ago#6
So much for 10 orb bonus from twitter quiz... 5 days without daily 2 orbs ..... Please make that 2 daily orb a permanent thing

User Info: J_Sensei

J_Sensei
8 months ago#7
Yeah, but there's no one I want. That's actually why I bothered to try ONE pull on the flyers one. The blue's are good for skills, the one red is also good for skills, and no greens so better chance of your 5* being someone else good.

We're about to get 20 free orbs though. It'll be okay.

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
8 months ago#8
j_sensei posted...
Yeah, but there's no one I want. That's actually why I bothered to try ONE pull on the flyers one. The blue's are good for skills, the one red is also good for skills, and no greens so better chance of your 5* being someone else good.

We're about to get 20 free orbs though. It'll be okay.

The orbs from lucina gauntlet come 4-5 days after the gauntlet ended... I have a feeling they will give 20 orbs right after spring banner ended...

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
8 months ago#9
Alex_Hayden posted...
They knew what they were doing.

they really do. I'm in a similar situation and they really know how to tempt people >_<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: NapkinMath

NapkinMath
8 months ago#10
HirosakiShadow posted...
17Master posted...

SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN.

https://imgur.com/GR9ucgF
3DS Friend Code: 5344-2178-5033
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived