the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
8 months ago#11
All these idiots complaining about not getting free stuff as if they don't understand what type of game this is supposed to be. Hint: They want you to spend money, and giving you free stuff so you won't have to kinda defeats the purpose. You can say "oh but that'll just make people quit!" Ok? F2P quitting doesn't hurt them at all.

You want orbs? Buy them. Seriously wtf I pay all my bills and needs and still have more than enough to casually drop $40 if I really want to roll. What kind of s***ty job do you have?
Gen 1 sucks: http://i.imgur.com/q2x503g.png
"Enter memorable quote here"

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
8 months ago#12
I'm still getting a steady flow of orbs... I think Nintendo is still being quite generous with orbs.

Have about 150 saved up right now...
FloraxSteel: http://the-secret-shop.tumblr.com/image/144376869209
#1 Fan of Flora <3 - My sprite edits: https://steelwingknight.tumblr.com/

User Info: NapkinMath

NapkinMath
8 months ago#13
Cool your jets man, FTP quitting would hurt them. The more active the community around the game is, the more incentive there is for people who actually spend money to continue spending. Game stagnates and people quit, the incentive is reduced, sometimes even lost.

But yeah, we get plenty of orbs and freebies.
3DS Friend Code: 5344-2178-5033

User Info: ThisJustIn23

ThisJustIn23
8 months ago#14
GG_Sunny posted...
All these idiots complaining about not getting free stuff as if they don't understand what type of game this is supposed to be. Hint: They want you to spend money, and giving you free stuff so you won't have to kinda defeats the purpose. You can say "oh but that'll just make people quit!" Ok? F2P quitting doesn't hurt them at all.

You want orbs? Buy them. Seriously wtf I pay all my bills and needs and still have more than enough to casually drop $40 if I really want to roll. What kind of s***ty job do you have?

The privilege is strong with this one. Freemium games need f2p players to create a community and make the game exciting. They also market the game as they play it on the bus, train, etc and talk about it on social media and play it in front of their friends. This game is also a marketing tool for future fire emblem games. People who pay for this game are still more valuable, but if it was not f2p, the game would be less fun and stale and there would be less people playing this game.

And the competition would compel paying players to spend more.

Anyways, we technically have the option of getting a free orb daily for beating 20 20+ foes.

User Info: iRazzy

iRazzy
8 months ago#15
Here we go
I sing on youtube @itsRazzyness

User Info: Minischew

Minischew
8 months ago#16
Perhaps it's because the current banners don't appeal to me, but I'm sitting on 300 orbs without feeling too devastated about the lack of daily orbs.

Try saving up? If you're sitting on orbs and make the choice not to waste them, it doesn't feel as bad as having no orbs and not even the option to summon in the first place.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
8 months ago#17
Yeah, I've given up hope of getting my Bunnycina. It just wasn't meant to be.
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#18
Minischew posted...
Perhaps it's because the current banners don't appeal to me, but I'm sitting on 300 orbs without feeling too devastated about the lack of daily orbs.

Try saving up? If you're sitting on orbs and make the choice not to waste them, it doesn't feel as bad as having no orbs and not even the option to summon in the first place.

I was saved up about 2 weeks ago. I had a little over 230. Blew 100 on Easter banner and another 80 on Pegasus and only got Spring Chrom for my troubles. It was easy to hoard orbs during the launch window as they were flowing like candy. At this rate it's going to take maybe 3 months to amass 200 again assuming some generous handouts/events.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: HirosakiShadow

HirosakiShadow
8 months ago#19
Atmaboy posted...
Minischew posted...

I was saved up about 2 weeks ago. I had a little over 230. Blew 100 on Easter banner and another 80 on Pegasus and only got Spring Chrom for my troubles. It was easy to hoard orbs during the launch window as they were flowing like candy. At this rate it's going to take maybe 3 months to amass 200 again assuming some generous handouts/events.

I had 120 orbs THIS MORNING.

I have 50 now.

I was tempted to draw a Camilla and drew a 5* Beruka and 5* Minerva for my troubles, and then a bunch of trash.

Orb hoards are fleeting. They don't last as long as there are heroes you want.
Back in Business

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#20
HirosakiShadow posted...
Atmaboy posted...
Minischew posted...

I had 120 orbs THIS MORNING.

I have 50 now.

I was tempted to draw a Camilla and drew a 5* Beruka and 5* Minerva for my troubles, and then a bunch of trash.

Orb hoards are fleeting. They don't last as long as there are heroes you want.

This is an issue with low focus rates in general and the ever expanding unit pool will only make it worse.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived