the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
8 months ago#51
Who cares about orbs? All you are going to summon is another batch of 3-star dupes. Or at least that's my case. I've gotten to the point where i actually get depressed BEFORE I summon because I already know how disappointing the results are going to be. I've played many gatcha games over the past 4 years and I have to say that no other game out there has ever made me feel such despair.

I'd much much much rather have free Hero Feathers. At least you have control over who you promote.
Just a bald white boy living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
8 months ago#52
parKb5 posted...
Who cares about orbs? All you are going to summon is another batch of 3-star dupes. Or at least that's my case. I've gotten to the point where i actually get depressed BEFORE I summon because I already know how disappointing the results are going to be. I've played many gatcha games over the past 4 years and I have to say that no other game out there has ever made me feel such despair.

I'd much much much rather have free Hero Feathers. At least you have control over who you promote.

Here here
FC: 2234-7165-0261

User Info: Wrath_LOS

Wrath_LOS
8 months ago#53
Heranu posted...
Pal I wasn't even trying to attack you, I was merely just asking your thought on the criminal record bit

I have a personal policy when it comes to the deceased. Since you linked a death to that particular topic, I refuse to speak on it. Period. I won't speak lightly of the dead. Had that not been a factor, I likely would've been more forthcoming.

My philosophy concerning the deceased aside, I think it's fair to warrant that dissenting opinions are unwanted in this open forum. I don't have reason to genuinely believe you care about what I feel or think. Sorry. That's just how it is. From where I'm at, it would appear that the suicide was added in on the tail end of that paragraph in an attempt to shut me down via guilt, or something to that effect. People have done that to me before.

If I'm wrong, and you added that to your inquiry for the sake of projection (as in you are still in pain from the loss of family and seek some outlet by which to talk about it), than I apologize for my misconception. If you did, however, use the death of another human to shut me down and further your own agenda, I have nothing worth saying.
"Shut up Misha. Wait, I'm Misha."
-Katawa Shoujo

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
8 months ago#54
The main fun part of this game is the summoning, so if they're going to have this IV/low summon rate nonsense... Then the least they could do is give us a steady supply of orbs. Even if it that means we have to work for them, like the Arena orbs.
I am a masochistic dessert because I main Mercy and Zelda.
FC: 0087-2867-1837

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
8 months ago#55
Lil_Puddin posted...
The main fun part of this game is the summoning, so if they're going to have this IV/low summon rate nonsense... Then the least they could do is give us a steady supply of orbs. Even if it that means we have to work for them, like the Arena orbs.

I'm of the opposite opinion. I've spent money on this game, but the horrible summon rates and the over abundance of bad IVs has made me swear off ever spending another cent on this game.

If they had a half decent summons rate, where you got a 5-star in every batch, or something, you would see people much more willing to pay for orbs, even if the 5-star is random. All the free orbs in the world will not make people buy more if the rate of getting anything decent is super low.

Only by raising the summons rate, or maybe have a festival every two weekends like Puzzle and Dragons does where you have 4x the rate to get Focus characters. That would please the f2p hoarders, as they can save up the free orbs and summon only during the festival and it will please the p2p people because they can budget a splurge every other weekend.

Nintendo will find this out sooner or later.
Just a bald white boy living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: Firesplitter

Firesplitter
8 months ago#56
HirosakiShadow posted...
17Master posted...
If you reeeaallllyyyy want to use these Banners badly enough, there is an option...

SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN.

Canadian Satan to be more precise.
Question everything, take nothing for granted. That is the only way to find the truth.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#57
Heranu posted...
HeroDobby posted...
4 Banners at the same time.

Idea! Lets cut off the orbs!

Yea they knew what they were doing

Companies are glorious bastards at times ain't they?

I can just imagine the boardroom filled with gendo hands...
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#58
Wrath_LOS posted...
Heranu posted...
Pal I wasn't even trying to attack you, I was merely just asking your thought on the criminal record bit

I have a personal policy when it comes to the deceased. Since you linked a death to that particular topic, I refuse to speak on it. Period. I won't speak lightly of the dead. Had that not been a factor, I likely would've been more forthcoming.

My philosophy concerning the deceased aside, I think it's fair to warrant that dissenting opinions are unwanted in this open forum. I don't have reason to genuinely believe you care about what I feel or think. Sorry. That's just how it is. From where I'm at, it would appear that the suicide was added in on the tail end of that paragraph in an attempt to shut me down via guilt, or something to that effect. People have done that to me before.

If I'm wrong, and you added that to your inquiry for the sake of projection (as in you are still in pain from the loss of family and seek some outlet by which to talk about it), than I apologize for my misconception. If you did, however, use the death of another human to shut me down and further your own agenda, I have nothing worth saying.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were still here....well, this is awkward!
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Eab1990

Eab1990
8 months ago#59
parKb5 posted...
If they had a half decent summons rate, where you got a 5-star in every batch

ahahahahahahaha
OT's Resident Pink Hair/Imouto/Loli Lover
Cutest Aigis + FKGirls: http://imgur.com/a/Qxpie http://imgur.com/a/qTYay http://imgur.com/a/mnLdJ

User Info: g0dofwar7

g0dofwar7
8 months ago#60
People complaining about summoning rates when targeting greens on the wyvern banner yields 16% chance of 5* while doing the same on Pegasus banner has a 14% chance of 5*.

This is at the base 3%/3% odds. Probability says that you are more likely than not to get a 5* within 10 orbs, though there is always the chance of not having a green or blue orb in the summoning.

Some people will get unlucky, others will get lucky, but the average for this pulling strategy should trend the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. the orbs have ground to a halt and it's KILLING me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived