Did you get what you wanted out of the Wyvern/Pegasus banners?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did you get what you wanted out of the Wyvern/Pegasus banners?

User Info: Forbster

Forbster
8 months ago#11
2 copies of who I was aiming for plus another Linde.
[23:20] Sneetch: Sneetch<Everyone

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
8 months ago#12
No, I didn't T.T

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
8 months ago#13
i spent like 150 orbs sniping blues on pegasus banner and only got Abel
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: sanicek

sanicek
8 months ago#14
Between the Spring and flier banners I got Hinoka, Camilla, Cordelia and Spring Camilla 5*s. dunno exact orb numbers, over 100 for sure.

Was pretty lucky, after 2nd gauntlet round I had like 13 orbs or something, no MInerva and only 4* Camilla at 40. Was contemplating promoting her to have lvl 1 for cheeze. Decided to pull green orbs to see if a miracle happens and I get either one of them. Tadaaa +atk 5* Camilla in 2nd green orb. thx rngesus

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
8 months ago#15
I wanted to roll Pegasus banner but didn't get a chance because I still don't have my Bunmilla.
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: Tony 0748-1993-0631

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
8 months ago#16
I've only been pulling blues on the spring banner for Lucy. Haven't gotten s*** tho.
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: WiiGotLove

WiiGotLove
8 months ago#17
Poll doesn't mention Navarre banner. I got Hinoka, but I pulled her from the Navarre banner.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
8 months ago#18
I would've loved to go after Tiamo and Hinoka, but Spring Banner ate all my orbs with little to show for it >_<
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
8 months ago#19
Still don't have a Minerva... But I got two Camilla, a Beruka, a spare Cherche, Hinoka, two Cordelia, a Subaki and a Palla.

I mostly wanted a Camilla to feed to my previous Cherche, Hinoka, and Cordelia. Sadly, Hinoka and Cordelia don't have great IVs... :\
N3DS FC: 3067-7619-6982 ~ FE:Fates Castle: 06593-87332-74341-48241
Official Umbreon companion~! :3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights

User Info: gartorh

gartorh
8 months ago#20
Pulled from spring and fail and pulled from the event banner and get kagero with good IV tough she is 4*. Wanted hinoka and Cherche but no orbs (alredy got a +atk cherche that i just promote to 5* but i could have save 20.000 feathers).
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did you get what you wanted out of the Wyvern/Pegasus banners?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived