Reinhardt is the worst

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Reinhardt is the worst

User Info: saturn_frogurt

saturn_frogurt
7 months ago#1
Whoever thought it was a good idea to put a Brave tome on a mounted unit thereby increasing his kill range to half the map?

He also has one of the most punchable faces in the game but that's besides the point
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.

User Info: BasedKira

BasedKira
7 months ago#2
- Japanese Gacha Game
- Balance

pick one my dude :)
Nice

User Info: Milkman5

Milkman5
7 months ago#3
Yeah, he's pretty enragig. Imo he is easily the most threatening unit in this game for the AI to control.

4 mobility and blue in a meta of squishy greens

Can destroy all blue and reds on the enemy turn.

Just a bad time

User Info: averlanche

averlanche
7 months ago#4
He was added into the game so long ago. Why only the rage now?

User Info: jadenTensen

jadenTensen
7 months ago#5
If you don't have a Julia or Nino to bait him out ( I think Camilla works to) it's hard deal with him, especially if there is a dancer involved.

User Info: saturn_frogurt

saturn_frogurt
7 months ago#6
averlanche posted...

Because now people know to roll for him specifically in this latest focus
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.

Milkman5
7 months ago#7
averlanche posted...

Inheritance, the change in Arena algorithm, and more people are simply playing him now becase he was super rare before

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
7 months ago#8
averlanche posted...

Cos the current match-making does not account for BST anymore, so people who weren't facing him now do.

We all have grown accustomed to slow, easy to kite armor teams, and this one is the complete opposite.

Milkman5 posted...
Inheritance, the change in Arena algorithm, and more people are simply playing him now becase he was super rare before

I don't think he was that rare. He was released as 4*, after all (I actually have a +Atk / -Res 4* waiting to be feathered, but he's low on my priority list, cos I don't like him much)

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
7 months ago#9
averlanche posted...

because now everyone can get him easily and not everyone has a res tank green to check him.
TagForce4.webs.com

Milkman5
7 months ago#10
He's one of those characters that needs to be hard countered. As in, you need a unit out on your team of take Reinhardt out specifically otherwise, you simply lose the round.

The only other character I can think of that warrants this kind of hard counter is hector and hector is S+ Tier
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Reinhardt is the worst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived