Would you send home a 5*?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you send home a 5*?

User Info: Crusher063

Crusher063
7 months ago#1
I'm itching to get my feathers to 20K to upgrade Effie and merge to complete my Armor Emblem team. Would you send home a 5* Maria to get there? Or any 5* for that matter?

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
7 months ago#2
no. id never send home 5* i just send a bunch of 3-4* back home.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

User Info: 900cam

900cam
7 months ago#3
Only if I find them useless as a unit, with nothing to offer for skill inheritance and I need feathers. I don't think I've sent home any 5 star yet though

User Info: cHickzc

cHickzc
7 months ago#4
I couldn't do it. I rarely pull 5* characters, so I couldn't send one home. I'd merge or inherit from a duplicate, though.
PSN: SovereignVasilis

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
7 months ago#5
Only if:

a) The unit would literally never get used.

b) You don't care about having a complete roster (or as close to it as possible).

c) It has no inheritance fodder potential.

Generally speaking though, b) doesn't apply to me so I never would.
PSN: Nathanmg
3DS: 1006-0862-7392

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
7 months ago#6
I have seriously considered sending home my -ATK, 5* Merric a few times. I literally have never used him outside of level 1 cheesing round one of the last gauntlet.

-ATK Merric is categorically irredeemable in combat and he has no salvagable skills to donate.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Currently playing: Cenakuni: Rath Of the White Rapper

User Info: 17Master

17Master
7 months ago#7
I cannot think of a character available at 5* that has no skills worth passing, so no.
It's like if a kitten suplexed you, you wouldn't even consider your self defense options because you'd still be processing how insane it is... ~manmouse

User Info: Machineton

Machineton
7 months ago#8
1: Sending home a 5* does not reap the requisite feathers back for the value you gave up.

2: 5* units carry skills at that level and those skills are more valuable than the feathers you just got.

3: Seriously, do you still have to consider this?

4: You are a goddamn whale, aren't you?

Long story short, if you are just waiting to upgrade a unit, just wait for the bloody feathers.

User Info: Heranu

Heranu
7 months ago#9
I got a -Atk +Spd ogma a long while back and like hell and I sending him home for a measly 1000 feathers, or was it 500? I forgot.
Anyways, in ogma's case he's also an easy BS+ passer should I ever feel the need to
Hans! Grind your pepperbox and rid us of these subhumans already!
FC:0104-1645-8899 IGN:Niles TSV 0255

User Info: bululudo

bululudo
7 months ago#10
no whale here thinks about my 2x stinky chroms 5* :( (last one pulled trying to get ike on focus and the .... came with +atk)
nintendo id 1134-7949-4708 ign kal
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you send home a 5*?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived