Brides Confirmed on Twitter - Lucina, Charlotte, Cordelia, Lyn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Brides Confirmed on Twitter - Lucina, Charlotte, Cordelia, Lyn

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
6 months ago#81
Need charlotte just for the a skill. Seems pretty decent
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70915545
I am now powered by this board's "Salt"

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
6 months ago#82
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
blasster posted...
We also get Spring Xander before regular Xander.

But isn't that suppose to be a good thing anyway?

Considering regular Charlotte prob not popular enough to be added.

Idk about that. I mean, a lot of so-so popularity Fates characters got in, I don't see why Charlotte won't get in eventually. Hopefully she'll be a GOOD axe user (glass cannon like Hana probably) and not another unit like Barst.

Did you see the pattern for the Fates characters that were added? Because it's pretty easy to tell
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
6 months ago#83
DivideR posted...
gotohades posted...
Does Cordelia really come with a double Rally? I feel a shift in the blade tome meta incoming.

Yes she does. I really need to look at the skills more carefully instead of just glancing over them lol.

Sanaki has a similar weapon except hers raises 1 stat which is ATK by 4. It doesnt stack with Hones.

It wont change the blade tome meta because Ephraim/Eirika are still god and goddess when it comes to buffing allies.
FE:H ID: 7166381867. 5* Hero Count: 194. Wishlist: +SPD/-RES Lucina
FE:H Nick: CeruleanDood. 40+10 Heroes: Ryoma, Azura, Hector, Takumi, Julia, Seliph, Ephraim

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
6 months ago#84
Considering how crappy my only 5* archer is (Faye), Cordelia might be decent. Can anyone read what skills she has? And if Lyn's skill actually prevents the enemy from attacking, that could be game changing, no?
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
6 months ago#85
Atmaboy posted...
Considering how crappy my only 5* archer is (Faye), Cordelia might be decent. Can anyone read what skills she has? And if Lyn's skill actually prevents the enemy from attacking, that could be game changing, no?

You can go read for yourself. The English trailer is up.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
6 months ago#86
Atmaboy posted...

No it won't because apparently the meta is incapable of changing
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: Thewanderer333

Thewanderer333
6 months ago#87
Maybe Lyn is set as healer because of the Choose Your Legends where she might be set as a Bow unit or so. I don't really know about this...

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
6 months ago#88
DivideR posted...
On a side note,

The illustrators for the brides:
Caeda - new illustrator in FEH
Charlotte - Wrys and Lloyd's
Cordelia - Sheena, Stahl, Sully, Jeorge's
Lyn - Lyn, Narcian's

So only Lyn got her original illustrator.

*laughs at Charlotte* Well, she was always ugly, so it's poetic justice. XD

Cordelia and Lyn got good illustrators, though. Caeda looks nice (the video won't load for me past her).
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
6 months ago#89
Atmaboy posted...

No because why the hell would you prevent enemies from attacking when you can grab a more legit unit like Reinhardt and destroy them in 1 turn instead?
FE:H ID: 7166381867. 5* Hero Count: 194. Wishlist: +SPD/-RES Lucina
FE:H Nick: CeruleanDood. 40+10 Heroes: Ryoma, Azura, Hector, Takumi, Julia, Seliph, Ephraim

User Info: Whistle

Whistle
6 months ago#90
emm my effie might be able to use that lance... i mean spoon -_-
I fight for MY friends
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Brides Confirmed on Twitter - Lucina, Charlotte, Cordelia, Lyn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived