Had to let Celica's Banner go, out of orbs and got the 5 star rate to 4% :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Had to let Celica's Banner go, out of orbs and got the 5 star rate to 4% :/

User Info: Thekiller37

Thekiller37
6 months ago#1
D:

The orb famine is real
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous. Ike smash n chill:
https://discord.gg/g8f73Yc

User Info: vampragonlord

vampragonlord
6 months ago#2
We've gotten the same amount of orbs per month pretty reliably.
Thanks you just made me win this flame war :D Acrylic-Hunter

Thekiller37
6 months ago#3
That's great and all, but it doesn't really help given that Celica hasn't been available every month. We've had her for 15 days, and without the daily orbs, there's little wiggle room. The 20 orbs from the voting gauntlet, all quest/mission orbs since Celica has been released, that's all gone into this banner. Anyways, this topic isn't here to argue about the drought. There have been plenty of those already.

My luck is awful with summons D:
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous. Ike smash n chill:

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
6 months ago#4
She'll return for sure.
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
6 months ago#5
Sw0rd_27 posted...
She'll return for sure.

Yet (true) Lyn still hasn't D:

Thekiller37
6 months ago#6
Sw0rd_27 posted...
She'll return for sure.

I can't wait

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
6 months ago#7
Exactly the same situation as me. Got it to 4%, came out with 0 orbs and not a single 5* from that banner.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592

User Info: GrundleDan

GrundleDan
6 months ago#8
That's unfortunate. Hopefully you'll have better luck on one of the next couple banners. New June quests plus the bride paralogue means orbs for summoning. Either way, good luck

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
6 months ago#9
well its 9 orbs and 2 orbs per login including today.
Stock up until the second last day?
TagForce4.webs.com

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
6 months ago#10
hihi123hihi posted...
Exactly the same situation as me. Got it to 4%, came out with 0 orbs and not a single 5* from that banner.

Yep me too, only got a neutral 4* Lilina some how which is an ok consolation but I really wanted Cel
"Because...justice?" - Arthur
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Had to let Celica's Banner go, out of orbs and got the 5 star rate to 4% :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived