I knew this would happen...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I knew this would happen...

User Info: grantholomew

grantholomew
6 months ago#1
I'm shooting for Bride Cordelia, and I get Bride Lyn.

I'm not complaining, since Bride Lyn seems pretty good, but I get the feeling a lot of people aiming for one character in the Bride banner are going to end up getting the wrong character of the color they're shooting for.
Bandana Dee for Smash...someday!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70097815

User Info: Anazel

Anazel
6 months ago#2
Same here T.T

Lyn looks lovely but I really wanted Cordelia, especially since she seems like the best one out of the batch.

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
6 months ago#3
On average, you are going to need ~300 orbs to get the one you want. Banners with more than one 5* in a single color are evil. This banner is especially evil if you are aiming for a specific character. Even more so if you are aiming for Lyn or Cordelia in that colorless sea of useless crap.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
6 months ago#4
Yeah, it's going to happen for sure, especially since Lyn turned out to be pretty bad (at least her base skillset isn't terrible like Lachesis' is; there are worse 5* healers to pull).

Then there'll be the super lucky ones that won't only pull the bride units they want, but end up pulling a bunch of top tier 5* units while going for them too. I WISH I WAS ONE OF THOSE LUCKY BASTARDS!! I'll be lucky if I even get a 5* unit.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
6 months ago#5
You were trying to woo one girl, but accidentally ended up married to that other girl that was constantly beside her. Such is life.

User Info: blasster

blasster
6 months ago#6
51 orbs sniping blue and grey, 0 *5 still and rate up to 3.5% already.

Come at me for anyone who wanna talk about bad luck for this round. *rageface*
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes.
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: Kougyoku

Kougyoku
6 months ago#7
i had the exact same trouble. have been sniping for bride charlotte and currently have a shiny new bride caeda >.<

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
6 months ago#8
I'm sure its' something they did on purpose to push people to spend money when they burn all their orbs and end up with so-and-so instead who they wanted. The Spring banner was like this too.
The (un)official (nothing) of (none of the) board(s).

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
6 months ago#9
I never have any luck with sniping. Sniped for Celica , got Lilina. Sniped for azura on tri banner got squat. Thankfully I don't have the money to spend on these ladies since my luck never holds out.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
6 months ago#10
Darkdragoon324 posted...
I'm sure its' something they did on purpose to push people to spend money when they burn all their orbs and end up with so-and-so instead who they wanted. The Spring banner was like this too.

Or end up with nothing, like me and continue contemplating why I invest so much time into it. Ah, fan service.
"Because...justice?" - Arthur
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I knew this would happen...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived