Anyone else give up on Legion's Infernal GBH difficulty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone else give up on Legion's Infernal GBH difficulty?

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
5 months ago#1
I just don't think I can do this. I've never put Axe Breaker on any of my Units, and even my fast mages like Nino and Tharja can't double them. I've never merged a Unit either, and at this point I'm thinking this just can't be done without making a dedicated Team for it.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

User Info: MC-yup

MC-yup
5 months ago#2
There is a video of free units beating it. If you don't have them (for example F robin) I believe Nino should be able to work as a substitute. Or if you have Xander just put the ruby sword and obstruct on him if you wish as he should be overall better than Stahl

User Info: DeleveleD

DeleveleD
5 months ago#3
After getting destroyed when it first came out, I legit got depressed about not being able to beat it, I actually didn't play the game for 2 days.

I just picked it up again and after over 10-13 Stamina Potions and a TON OF TRIAL AND ERROR, I finally beat it.

I had to forgo my Healer and include a Dancer as well as some other unit, the Breath of Life Seal was the MVP for me.

I seriously hope IS doesn't do any more "Infernal" modes, it is absolutely the worst thing they have ever done. FK enemy reinforcements.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.

User Info: cHickzc

cHickzc
5 months ago#4
You definitely need a dedicated team to beat it, or a team of free units with the right SI.
PSN: SovereignVasilis

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
5 months ago#5
Seeing how I struggle with the trails, I can easily forseen my futile against infernal so I'm not bother trying it at all.

I already beat lunatic from using mkv video (before you mentino her infernal video, my Duarg is not max) so I'm not desperate to getting another Legion and the feathers.

User Info: Yoshimo_irl

Yoshimo_irl
5 months ago#6
Kinda. I figure I will just wait for the re-run. Maybe I will have my Xander leveled up by then. Normally I would enjoy the process of quickly leveling up a good new unit through training tower for some specific purpose. But since the tempest trials, I'm a little burnt out on the actual game-play of this game. I used to look for excuses to play it, now I look for excuses not to.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
5 months ago#7
Legion on Infernal is.... infernal.
As a 100% F2P player, I only finished it because I had Sanaki with Axebreaker and Glacies.

She killed 2 Legions then used her Special on another enemy (Ninian helped, so she could beat 2 Legions per turn).

Nino killed any pesky blue or slow foe (Fury + Desperation). She was a good Warp Bot for my Wings of Mercy Ninian and great with Draw Back.

Elise was there to do some quick heals in case Sanaki lost Axebreaker effect due the Red Mage.
The (Un)Official husbando of MahBoyd/LordLarbys from GFaqs
NNID: Mocorongo / FC: 4527 - 9766 - 7463

User Info: FEMaster_101

FEMaster_101
5 months ago#8
Honestly I haven't even tried it, can't even get through Lunatic without someone getting massacred and the bug that IS has likely not figured out how to fix for the defense tiles doesn't help either. I don't plan on touching either one with a 10 ft. pole, at least not right now till I can some better units to use.
Don't let the name fool you, I'm far from being a Fire Emblem master.
3DS FC: 2036-6927-4179 Wii U ID: InuyashaKags101

User Info: blasster

blasster
5 months ago#9
Infernal difficulty is not something you can beat with raw stats. You will not double Legion without some serious SI or pick the right unit.

If you don't have axebreaker, you will need unit with triangle adept or ruby sword at the very least, that's why some video clearing it with *4 uses the likes of Stahl.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes.
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
5 months ago#10
Mocorongo posted...
Legion on Infernal is.... infernal.
As a 100% F2P player, I only finished it because I had Sanaki with Axebreaker and Glacies.

She killed 2 Legions then used her Special on another enemy (Ninian helped, so she could beat 2 Legions per turn).

Nino killed any pesky blue or slow foe (Fury + Desperation). She was a good Warp Bot for my Wings of Mercy Ninian and great with Draw Back.

Elise was there to do some quick heals in case Sanaki lost Axebreaker effect due the Red Mage.

Heh, that's exactly the reason I beat it. Sanaki with axebreaker is just amazing on that GHB. I even forgot to re-equip axebreaker on my Nino and it was fine (tbh, I'm glad I didn't; WoM2 helped a little bit with positioning).

Of course, she's rare, so that's probably not going to help the TC. The TC's Tharja could sub in for Sanaki, but I think she'd need TA2 and axebreaker to ORKO the majority of those Legions, and only if her attack is buffed.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone else give up on Legion's Infernal GBH difficulty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived