When did you quit the Tempest of Trials?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. When did you quit the Tempest of Trials?

User Info: Jinkuro

Jinkuro
3 months ago#1
Sometimes it's just not worth it. - Results (268 votes)
30k Free 5* and Goodbye.
22.01% (59 votes)
50k Seal is all I needed.
42.54% (114 votes)
60k Just wanted one summon.
4.48% (12 votes)
70k Another summon wouldn't hurt.
2.99% (8 votes)
80k Gotta use that pity %~
1.49% (4 votes)
90k Orb hoarding FTW~
1.49% (4 votes)
99,999 No pain, no gain. So much pain........
8.58% (23 votes)
100k+ LEADERBOARDS >:D!
16.42% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm reaching 80k and I'm done. This is getting too much even for a dude who completed the master quest in flyff. Ridiculous yo!

When did you decide enough is enough?
Those who attack with flawed logic and weak reasoning shall crumble before me. I am an iron wall! -Unknown
Eradicator Warlock Sophia: http://imgur.com/JkV2GSa

User Info: VivaChiba

VivaChiba
3 months ago#2
I wanted to once I got 5* Marcina, but my crappy luck means I now need 70 to scrape together another 20 orbs to try for a new unit at 4%.

I'm sooooo tempted to stop at 50k though (and I still haven't beaten the Lunatic Legion).

User Info: mokorusmania

mokorusmania
3 months ago#3
I just reached 50k today and I will stop at 60k. So tempted to stop now as I found TT has been way too grindy for my liking

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
3 months ago#4
Got my QP last night. Going to stop bothering with this game for the next while, outside of the daily shards/crystals and login bonuses... want to do something else for a change.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 months ago#5
I stopped after getting all the orbs, so I could level new units and grind SP for s*** not suited to Tempest.

I fell out of the top 1000 and don't want to grind my way back.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Currently playing: Cenakuni: Rath Of the White Rapper

User Info: SurMa

SurMa
3 months ago#6
I'm at 103k and still going, mainly to grind SP and HM on a bunch of different characters. Already maxed out the HM of 11 different characters over this last week and a half. If I rank in the top 1000 by the end of it, that's swell too.

User Info: TsuRyu

TsuRyu
3 months ago#7
Was planning on getting 99.999 points and stopping since the sane thing to do would be to do just that.

BUT NO, there are some crazy guys (at least another 5 not counting me) that want to push the freaking envelope, so here I am, grinding at 100k points because this score doesn't net the 1k rank lol

User Info: igorx06

igorx06
3 months ago#8
still 7k to go till 50k. I don't even want the stupid thing I just cant stop at this point lol.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
3 months ago#9
I need to get my ass in gear and get quickened pulse, but ugh... I just have no drive to do this crap anymore. Heh, and I thought the grinding events in FFBE could get really bad... >_>

I am going to stop at 50k though.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: iahuastom

iahuastom
3 months ago#10
There is no need to quit the trials for me, it is such a good place to grind for HM and especially for SP.
Also very nice for leveling mid lvl30's on that 5 battle hard map.
I max leveled SI for my Athena and she is ready to rock & roll in next arena season.

As a bonus I'm still in rank top 1000 for 10k feathers =)
If i had more time to play I would have used all my stamina pots to grind for SP on secondary teams.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. When did you quit the Tempest of Trials?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived