Best Red Mage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zchdd19

zchdd19
2 months ago#1
Best Red Mage - Results (224 votes)
Celica
47.77% (107 votes)
Katarina
6.25% (14 votes)
Tharja
29.46% (66 votes)
Sanaki
6.7% (15 votes)
Lilina
3.57% (8 votes)
Sophia
1.34% (3 votes)
Leo
1.79% (4 votes)
Raigh
3.13% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In your opinion, who is the best overall red mage?

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
2 months ago#2
How come some many ppl choose Celica oder Tharja?

Both share almost the same stat spread. And Tharja's Blade weapon seems stronger than Celicas Ragnarok to me.
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
2 months ago#3
Sw0rd_27 posted...

Because that +5 Spd on the first round of combat makes so much difference in way too many matchups. I don't have a Celica myself, but I am way, way more scared of her in Arena than of Tharja.

And blade tomes are great in offense, but in defense ragnarok is much, much more potent, while being more than enough in offense for the most part.

User Info: BasedKira

BasedKira
2 months ago#4
I think that's because no one rivals Celica's ease of use and her relative power. No support required = solid offence and defence unit

Her tome.along with LnD 3/ fury 3 makes her both a strong enemy and player phase unit
Nice

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
2 months ago#5
Ramesses2 posted...
Sw0rd_27 posted...

Because that +5 Spd on the first round of combat makes so much difference in way too many matchups. I don't have a Celica myself, but I am way, way more scared of her in Arena than of Tharja.

I agree she's stronger in a defense team. But offensive wise together with a buffer that's not the case.
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
2 months ago#6
Celica is the reason why I bring Savage Blow on my Reinhardt. Although, once she's out of 100% HP range, she's pretty much garbage after that because she's literally just carrying a Bolganonne tome with Ragnarok doing absolutely nothing for her....
5* Hero Count: 219. Wishlist: +SPD/-DEF Linde
My Lvl 40+10 Heroes: Ryoma, Azura, Hector, Takumi, Julia, Seliph, Ephraim, Nowi, Tharja, Reinhardt, Eirika, Sonya

User Info: iahuastom

iahuastom
2 months ago#7
Where is Henry ??

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
2 months ago#8
Sw0rd_27 posted...
I agree she's stronger in a defense team. But offensive wise together with a buffer that's not the case.

I don't need to deal 80 damage per hit if I can kill with 60. The book ensures that critical double, too, and as @BasedKira mentioned, her independence makes her way easier to integrate in any team - she doesn't force you to take a buffer or two just to keep her fed.

User Info: Madoura

Madoura
2 months ago#9
iahuastom posted...
Where is Henry ??
:V

User Info: Deenawe

Deenawe
2 months ago#10
Ramesses2 posted...
Sw0rd_27 posted...

I don't need to deal 80 damage per hit if I can kill with 60. The book ensures that critical double, too, and as @BasedKira mentioned, her independence makes her way easier to integrate in any team - she doesn't force you to take a buffer or two just to keep her fed.

She forces you to take a healer with you though.
Fire emblem heroes. Battlefield 4. Breath of the wild.
FEH 1st account team: lucina, Julia, Olivia, azura. 2nd account team: Hector, ryoma, linde, Elise.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived