Obligatory SS topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory SS topic

User Info: GrundleDan

GrundleDan
2 months ago#1
Valter will be here relatively soon so it's pretty much set in..... stone..... that we'll be getting a banner to go along with it. There's been a bunch of topics about who we would like to see on it, but realistically, who do you think we're going to get?

L'Arachel- because she's a fan favorite
Cormag- for obvious reasons
Joshua- it was between him and Marisa but I think people like him more.
???

I don't really know who the 4th would be. I'd really like Mryyh but I can't think of a legitimate reason as to why it would be her. Thoughts?

User Info: UltraZangoose

UltraZangoose
2 months ago#2
s***ty Stones sucks. I hope all these trash characters are trash units too, so I'm not inclined to summon for them.
Current Phase: 2
Status: Gathering intelligence in order to prepare for Phase 3

User Info: Chaosloader

Chaosloader
2 months ago#3
Myrrh. Moulder is also a strong contender, despite healer sucking in FEH he's still a fan favorite. I wouldn't be suprised to see either Lute, Saleh or Innes too. I would have loved to see Glen/Duessel but they are more likely to be GHB units at some point down the line.
Big sister waifu is best waifu.
http://imgur.com/oQwMKzo

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
2 months ago#4
Chaosloader posted...
Moulder is also a strong contender, despite healer sucking in FEH he's still a fan favorite

Heh, yeah, that "Moulder the boulder" meme. I had completely forgotten about that. I don't think he'll make it in with this batch, but I'd be surprised if he didn't eventually.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#5
Joshua.

I think Innes might be in it as well if we get 2 banners.
Smash 4 Switch, & Inklings, featuring Wolf from Star Fox May Cry!

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
2 months ago#6
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
http://i.imgur.com/B1juGcA.gifv

Duessel is never fought as a foe at all in SS, Glen as well though he could still be a GHB, or a Tempest unit.

Assuming all 8 unknown units (we already know about Valter for the 9th one) implied to be coming in the email from Nintendo are all for the next update 7 of them are likely to be for SS and the 8th could be playable Bruno.

The 7th is probably a 2nd GHB after Vatler, but could also be the next tempest reward.

So we're either getting 1 6 unit banner for SS or 2 3 unit banners.

at least I expect.

Lute since she's the highest ranked SS character after the twins in the ballot.
Cormag and Duessel for their connection to Valter
Joshua since the GHB map is based on his homeland and if there's 2 GHB units it could be Caellach.
no idea for the other 2

If they split them into 2 banners I could see one being Grado themed with Cormag, Duessel and 1 of Amelia/Natasha since it'll likely have at least 1 girl.

With Joshua and Lute I dunno what a theme could be for that one, but 3rd character would likely be a female for balance. Could give Lute Excalibur and be a Sacred Twin theme with either Tana with Vidofnir or L'Arachel with Ivaldi for the 3rd.

And then as I said before the final unit implied to be in the next update could be either a 2nd GHB after Valter or next Tempest unit.
If former my guess is Caellach, if the latter there's really no way to guess but Glen would be cool, and we'd get all 3 wyvern riders from SS. Which would be hype to get 2 lance wyverns and a sword wyvern in one update with 1 of the lance ones and the sword one being free units.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Westy101

Westy101
2 months ago#7
Myrrh because...
For no reason what so ever and we need hone dragons.
"Strength comes from heart, not just power and intellect."
~I never get tired of playing as Ellie: http://i.imgur.com/rWtodzh.gifv

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
2 months ago#8
I think Seth is a really strong possibility. It seems like people generally like him, although that may be at least partly because he's apparently such a strong unit.

Joshua's a fan favorite, for sure. Seems like a lot of people think of him in a positive way when SS comes up.

I think now would be as good a time as any to add Myrrh. Personally, I hope she's green. We could use another green dragon, and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Fae.

Those are all ones I consider likely candidates, mind you. I'd rather see Neimi, Colm, Gerik, and maybe Tana, as a start.
Currently Playing
Fire Emblem Heroes | Fate / Grand Order | Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest | Path of Exile

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
2 months ago#9
Ah I got it!

Sacred Power Banner
Joshua, Lute, and either Tana or L'Arachel

Grado Defectors Banner
Duessel, Cormag, and either Amelia or Natasha

With either Caellach as a 2nd GHB unit or a hard to guess Tempest reward unit, maybe Glen.

Now what do I win if I get at least half of these right?
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
2 months ago#10
CrescentShadow posted...
Ah I got it!

Sacred Power Banner
Joshua, Lute, and either Tana or L'Arachel

Grado Defectors Banner
Duessel, Cormag, and either Amelia or Natasha

With either Caellach as a 2nd GHB unit or a hard to guess Tempest reward unit, maybe Glen.

Now what do I win if I get at least half of these right?

Hmm, sounds legit. Innes is a possibility on the Sacred Power banner too. I doubt they'd put him in above Tana (I'm sure she's more popular), but eh, he still fits.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory SS topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived