Have two Hectors, Sacrifice one to Camilla?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have two Hectors, Sacrifice one to Camilla?

User Info: justthebo50

justthebo50
2 months ago#1
I could try to pull Juila for a magic check.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 months ago#2
why do you want to sacrifice to Camilla? he doesn't really have anything she wants, distance counter is wasted on her, as she wants something to Boost her attack strength. Honestly, it's best to sacrifice him to another armor unit to pass along distance counter + goad armor. (the trick is, to make sure you use a prior sacrifice before hand to give Spur Attack 1 and 2, then merge to pass along Goad Armor and Distance Counter)
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
2 months ago#3
HayashiTakara posted...
Honestly, it's best to sacrifice him to Zephiel to pass along distant counter + goad armor.

fixed
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#4
The only reasons to pass it to Camilla are:
A) You REALLY like her and want to make her work.
B) You already have Julia, Sonya, etc etc, but still want/need another Reinhardt counter for Arena Assault, and you value that more than giving DC to someone else or merging Hector to raise your Arena score.
Smash 4 Switch, & Inklings, featuring Wolf from Star Fox May Cry!

User Info: Kuina

Kuina
2 months ago#5
Besides armors, who's the best user for DC?

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#6
Kuina posted...
Besides armors, who's the best user for DC?

Titania and Camilla are great candidates (if the latter has an Emerald Axe+ too that is) to hard counter blue mages like Reinhardt and also deal with green mages with G.Tomebreaker. Olivia is pretty nice with it (and Ruby Sword+) too, as she ends up hard countering green mages by taking around 0 damage and killing them on the counterattack.
Smash 4 Switch, & Inklings, featuring Wolf from Star Fox May Cry!

User Info: message_bottle

message_bottle
2 months ago#7
I don't think I'd put DC on Camilla because if I'm going to use such a rare skill on someone, I want to get full benefit from it. For DC, that means I would want the unit to be able to fight both mages and archers.

Camilla is flying so even with DC, I don't she'll be able to handle archers.

User Info: go24k

go24k
2 months ago#8
Azura is good too.

I am also toying with the idea of putting DC on Roy, Eliwood and Eirika, but hmm have to think more about them :P

User Info: Jitawa

Jitawa
2 months ago#9
If I was somehow lucky enough to be pulling spare Hectors, I think Sheena, Zeph, or Effie would be my first choices. The wall o' Gra I always wanted to give something like that, just to get more value out of her insane defenses (More-so than most armors, she can shrug off mages).

Also, as noted, Goad Armor is a Hector exclusive.

Someone with a reasonably good defensive spread like Summer Robin would probably be pretty good for it too.

User Info: Kinji

Kinji
2 months ago#10
Jitawa posted...
Also, as noted, Goad Armor is a Hector exclusive.

No it isn't. So make sure you have at least Spur Atk1 or Spd1 & 2 ready on your armour unit when you inherit DC.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have two Hectors, Sacrifice one to Camilla?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived