I actually want a Tokyo Mirage Session Mirage banner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I actually want a Tokyo Mirage Session Mirage banner

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 months ago#1
Do you? - Results (99 votes)
Yes!
42.42% (42 votes)
No...
40.4% (40 votes)
Maybe?
17.17% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The mirage designs are pretty cool in all honesty.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: MrVaidd

MrVaidd
4 months ago#2
please god let it die
Pick a god and pray.
GT: Cap7ain Ahab | PSN: MrVaidd | NNID: MrVaidd

Snow-Dust
4 months ago#3
MrVaidd posted...
please god let it die

Have you played it? Or are you just hopping on the hate band wagon?
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 months ago#4
If they give them English voices, then sure.

If not, I couldn't care less.

Snow-Dust
4 months ago#5
Sentinel07 posted...

I would imagine them having English voices. I mean the game never got a dub due to the hate it got before release and that's understandable, they probably expect it to not sell much but did it regardless to make the Wii U library look big
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 months ago#6
Snow-Dust posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

I would imagine them having English voices. I mean the game never got a dub due to the hate it got before release and that's understandable, they probably expect it to not sell much but did it regardless to make the Wii U library look big

Frankly, the lack of an English dub was really the No.1 reason why I didn't buy it, which was too bad because there were some things that intrigued me.

In any case, if they were in this game, I would indeed be curious to see the sort of weapons and skills they could bring to the table.

User Info: Shundew

Shundew
4 months ago#7
Havent they are already in the game ?

Snow-Dust
4 months ago#8
Shundew posted...

Technically yes, Draug, Chrom, Cain, Abel, Tharja, Navarre etc are in the game but not their mirage form.

Here's how Tharja looks
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/0/0e/SMT_x_FE_Tharja.png/revision/latest?cb=20151002015801
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: Shundew

Shundew
4 months ago#9
Snow-Dust posted...
Shundew posted...

Technically yes, Draug, Chrom, Cain, Abel, Tharja, Navarre etc are in the game but not their mirage form.

Here's how Tharja looks
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/0/0e/SMT_x_FE_Tharja.png/revision/latest?cb=20151002015801

Honestly, we have enough Awakening's character with different from and Tharja may have a Christmas from ib the future. And Tharja mirage from is weird.

User Info: Jitawa

Jitawa
4 months ago#10
I'm not particularly keen on "alt" versions of existing characters, much less ones from a spin-off game. There's tons of missing characters from actual Fire Emblem games we should see first before they even think of borrowing designs from this.

I'd rather have Makalov, who I hate, than another copy of an existing character... but skinned from this abomination.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I actually want a Tokyo Mirage Session Mirage banner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived