How far do you plan on going in this new TT?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How far do you plan on going in this new TT?

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 month ago#1
That's So Blarraven - Results (183 votes)
6,000 (4* Clive)
0.55% (1 votes)
12,000 (Breath of Life 1 Seal)
1.09% (2 votes)
20,000 (Atk Ploy 1 Seal)
2.73% (5 votes)
30,000 (5* Clive)
2.19% (4 votes)
40,000 (Hardy Bearing 1 Seal)
32.24% (59 votes)
I plan on collecting all rewards
60.66% (111 votes)
I do not participate in Tempest Trials
0.55% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm personally thirsty for those 10K feathers and going to, for once, attempt to collect all rewards because IS is being so kind. Just been spending my leftover Stamina on runs but will get more into it later.
I will now demonstrate inserting a carnivorous earwig into my brain.
FC: 4055-4948-4900

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 month ago#2
We'll see what the thresholds are. 100,000 score is a minimum. Rank is a matter of who is where, and whether or not it's worth the time out of my life.
Will get Fae or die trying
Spent: $86 - Summons: 205 - Five stars summoned: 13 - Focus units summoned: 6 (3 Delthea)

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 month ago#3
Since we got less than 12 days left, auto mode has been added and there's no new other upcoming event other than GHB, I can go all in!

Sure I got new units like Nianian and Julia to level up but I'm doing that at my own paces now that the SP bonus is over (they should expand that to the whole weekend than just Friday and Saturday!).

User Info: gartorh

gartorh
1 month ago#4
Were is the top 5k ranking? Cause that is mi goal

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 month ago#5
gartorh posted...
Were is the top 5k ranking? Cause that is mi goal

Probably well over 100k. In the last one, with no triple score runs, 100k didn't even guarantee you top 1000.
Will get Fae or die trying
Spent: $86 - Summons: 205 - Five stars summoned: 13 - Focus units summoned: 6 (3 Delthea)

User Info: xenos74

xenos74
1 month ago#6
Planning on going up to 60k points. Depending on how tired I am from the grind, may grind a bit more

User Info: gartorh

gartorh
1 month ago#7
RenamonFOX posted...
Probably well over 100k. In the last one, with no triple score runs, 100k didn't even guarantee you top 1000.

I mean at the poll, with the 3 points, i think top 5k will be around 140k or more, i plan on going to 100k on first week with mi best team and then use this team to the 2 bonus runs and after that start farming HM i want to at least max Berkut and Clive.

User Info: venkisaragi

venkisaragi
1 month ago#8
Top 1K ranking

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
1 month ago#9
I'm going for getting all the rewards before Hero Fest ends so I can use the orbs to try and get another Ninian for Fortify Dragon fodder, then just playing three rounds a day for the rest for the daily rewards.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 month ago#10
Hardy Bearing
If I go even further, then cool, but that's all I'm aiming for
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How far do you plan on going in this new TT?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived