Grand Hero Battle: Valter the Moonstone finally arrives!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Grand Hero Battle: Valter the Moonstone finally arrives!

User Info: thecaduceus

thecaduceus
3 months ago#21
Tried it with my infantry team, didn't do too well. Said 'screw it', horses made all three maps not too bad, just watch for the ploys.
Come hither!
z5z5z5z5

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
3 months ago#22
Lunatic took me 3 tries, time for Infernal. Brave Lance fliers are really good here. >_>
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: Ex_Zeo

Ex_Zeo
3 months ago#23
Got to the last enemy twice on lunatic then lose someone. Should get it done easy but infernal is another story.

Anyone killing this with flier Emblem? Seems like that's a good idea but I don't have the greatest set up for it.
Currently Playing: Nioh and Just Cause 3
Anticipating: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

User Info: mmhzwarrior

mmhzwarrior
3 months ago#24
Ex_Zeo posted...
Got to the last enemy twice on lunatic then lose someone. Should get it done easy but infernal is another story.

Anyone killing this with flier Emblem? Seems like that's a good idea but I don't have the greatest set up for it.

I'm using flier emblem. SCorrin, Hinoka, Cherche, and Olivia. Lunatic is no challenge, but Infernal still isn't easy. That archer is way too tanky. Also all the axe fliers are giving this team difficulty as well.

User Info: Jinkuro

Jinkuro
3 months ago#25
Ex_Zeo posted...

I'm getting my arse destroyed using Amelia, Effie, Seth, and Innes lol. I didn't expect much from a 3 day old account with no skill inheritance done or fodder available though. Oh well. Valter will come back eventually.

Good luck everybody else :D!!!!

User Info: Pyrodeyx_293

Pyrodeyx_293
3 months ago#26
I've managed to breeze through it with Bridelia and three dancers with either Escape Route or Wings of Mercy.

I really got to stop using her...
"You should be grateful!"
-Munehisa Iwai- (Persona 5)

User Info: Ligeia69

Ligeia69
3 months ago#27
Looks like it's gonna be fun ! Lol I hate reinforcements maps

User Info: whyulaffing

whyulaffing
3 months ago#28
Managed to beat Lunatic and Infernal with Ninian, Reinhardt, Xander and Faye.

User Info: blasster

blasster
3 months ago#29
Managed to beat lunatic with Camus plus 3 archers as well, just need to bait AI correctly every move.

Not sure on lunatic now, the stats difference will make it hard to survive.

I'm glad I have three different *5 archers for the first time. Two braves and one actual speed reliant as defensive measure.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes, Valkyria Revolution.
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: Ex_Zeo

Ex_Zeo
3 months ago#30
Jinkuro posted...
Ex_Zeo posted...

I'm getting my arse destroyed using Amelia, Effie, Seth, and Innes lol. I didn't expect much from a 3 day old account with no skill inheritance done or fodder available though. Oh well. Valter will come back eventually.

Good luck everybody else :D!!!!

You should be able to do hard right?
Currently Playing: Nioh and Just Cause 3
Anticipating: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Grand Hero Battle: Valter the Moonstone finally arrives!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived