PSA: Male Corrin needs to slow down

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. PSA: Male Corrin needs to slow down

User Info: Assertingfire3

Assertingfire3
5 days ago#1
Going off the spreadsheet Male Corrin needs the final multiplier to beat Ninian. Which he is not projected to get according to the spreadsheet at the moment.

Though I admit I only made this topic because the thought of a Corrin vs Corrin final makes me chuckle. I am not even on Team Male Corrin lol.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
5 days ago#2
either that, or Team Ninian could get panicky and keeps the bonus round going on the final round.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Zarcos

Zarcos
5 days ago#3
Male Corrin has been slowing down. They went from 863mil an hour, about 5 hours ago, to 585mil this last hour.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
5 days ago#4
Zarcos posted...
Male Corrin has been slowing down. They went from 863mil an hour, about 5 hours ago, to 585mil this last hour.

Give it 2-3 hours. Not only will the multiplier be higher, but a ton of people will be dropping all their flags.
Smash 4 Switch, & Inklings, featuring Wolf from Star Fox May Cry!

User Info: Westy101

Westy101
5 days ago#5
*bleep* no one gives a *bleep*, everyone wants feathers, Ninian can have the win :^)
Goal: Be blocked by every user here for my dear Mastership...
"A character is fictional, the person you are fighting is not."

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
5 days ago#6
Meanwhile I don't even know what Tiki should do now. If Corrin goes too hard, Tiki will get two bonuses, but if they stalemate then the round's over in an hour.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
5 days ago#7
Fake news. Team Corrin Keep Going!
Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
5 days ago#8
Cornball is set to win now.... so uh... go nuts~ Cornball is going to overtake her, and just enough where he'll be above but not enough to trigger a bonus
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
5 days ago#9
Westy101 posted...
*bleep* no one gives a *bleep*, everyone wants feathers, Ninian can have the win :^)

https://i.imgur.com/LWti9tc.jpg

Hayas***akara posted...
Cornball is set to win now....

Don't care what those reddit sheets say. Ninian's getting a bonus and the win, and it's happening much sooner than you think.
Style is survival

User Info: dli17

dli17
5 days ago#10
Haha yeah no I'm not saving my flags so Corrin wins. 100% in this for the points.
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Fates, Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. PSA: Male Corrin needs to slow down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived