I'm glad Arvis is a GHB unit that we can all get

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm glad Arvis is a GHB unit that we can all get

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
3 months ago#11
Suzard posted...
Screw arvis. We have our man arden in town.

I hate using armored units with a passion so I don't have much of an interest in Arden.
Fav Games: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn & Fates, Persona 5, Valkyrie Profile 2
Star Ocean 3 & 4, SM64 & Sunshine, DKC2, FFXII

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 months ago#12
papastalin posted...
Meh, he’s not worth the 20k feathers.

I beg the differ, the only dissapointing stat I can truly say for him is his Spd which isn't horrible but just very average. Health is a bit low but manageable (same as Nino) and def on mages isn't too important unless you are fighting DC armored units which I'm sure he'll be fine. His Spd can be fixed when a Spd Ploy seal is released. He would literally be a walking debuffer, forcing enemy to play around him so they don't get caught in cardinal directions.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Snow-Dust
3 months ago#13
Ramesses2 posted...
He's Red Sonya. Just with even moar ploys instead of wo-dao tomes.

Suzard posted...
Screw arvis. We have our man arden in town.

This here is the truth.

Sonya couldn't do half of what Arvis can do, Arvis will also be a great healer imo and getting res ployed is 1 thing, getting def and atk ployed too is dangerous and IF a Spd Ploy seal is released, you would literally have to play around him to not get all stats debuffed.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
3 months ago#14
I would try to 5* him asap, but I'm thinking that Ayra is also gonna be GHB, and she has waifu and better unit priority.
"Coming to gamefaqs was your first mistake. Angry hornet is the default setting for 99% of posters." -s_dubs

Snow-Dust
3 months ago#15
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I would try to 5* him asap, but I'm thinking that Ayra is also gonna be GHB, and she has waifu and better unit priority.

You are definitely right. Waifu is the ultimate essence in life, Arvis can wait.
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: xPhantomhive

xPhantomhive
3 months ago#16
I'm going to 5 star both Arvis and Ayra.
FC: 2080 - 0708 - 2148 / IGN: Sabine / TSV: 1333

Snow-Dust
3 months ago#17
xPhantomhive posted...
I'm going to 5 star both Arvis and Ayra.

That's what I plan to do as well but I'm a bit conflicted on who to promote first
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: RadiantGod

RadiantGod
3 months ago#18
Arvis is first for me. I need a red infantry mage, and while Ayra is incredibly busted, I already have plenty of good swords. She can wait her turn.
Creating a 40 +10 1* Wrys, AKA the greatest FE Heroes meme.

User Info: papastalin

papastalin
3 months ago#19
Snow-Dust posted...
papastalin posted...
Meh, he’s not worth the 20k feathers.

I beg the differ, the only dissapointing stat I can truly say for him is his Spd which isn't horrible but just very average. Health is a bit low but manageable (same as Nino) and def on mages isn't too important unless you are fighting DC armored units which I'm sure he'll be fine. His Spd can be fixed when a Spd Ploy seal is released. He would literally be a walking debuffer, forcing enemy to play around him so they don't get caught in cardinal directions.

The main problem is that there are so many better alternatives for a red mage. Magic tank/one shot nuke? Outclassed by Sanaki and Lilina. Fast nuke? Outclassed by Tharja/Celica/Katarina. Raven tank? Outclassed by Sophia.

Of those I mentioned, Sophia, Lilina, and Tharja are all available at 4*, which makes them similar to Arvis in that they’ll likely require 40k for promotion. It also means that the task of getting good IVs isn’t impossible. When compared to them, Arvis falls pretty short in all aspects, and I’d say it all boils down to his speed. At 31 it’s too low to double much of anything but high enough that his other stats suffer. He’s going to need a breaker/qr to even kill most greens mages you encounter in arena (since they’ll be heavily merged and almost all + spd).

He’s definitely no red Sonya; as others have said he gets no IVs and has a weaker prf.

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
3 months ago#20
Snow-Dust posted...
Brady672_AT_fan posted...

You are definitely right. Waifu is the ultimate essence in life, Arvis can wait.

You people are starting to make me hate Arya.
Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm glad Arvis is a GHB unit that we can all get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived